The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Tony Schiavone

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:16 pm

James has kid, and he's almost at that age where being comfortable is more important than making a career.
At this point, I'm sure he would rather keep doing this until he's 65. He's shown he can keep being reluctant to embrace anything post 2002 and see make money.

He has skills so it wouldn't be like most of the rest of these INs if it all went under. That said, he'll probably at least have to move (unless he's in Cali?).
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:07 pm

Further proof that Mike has autism.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:46 pm

Found some comment in that video saying:
"What’s with the obsession with little kids shows? It’s a bit creepy."

The reply?

"Man, I love little kid shows and games. It's fun to do some kiddie things, especially with stuff you grew up with. Tons of people do it. You can't explain it, it's just one of those things that you do. Entertainment has no age limit It's not creepy in the slightest."

Okay, but if it's all you do it's unhealthy, like Chris-Chan, Ben the Looney, or any of those other spergs.

And looking at Mike's playlist, it's mostly just stuff from his childhood.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:34 pm

Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, stuff that was influential when you were growing up. NOT shit for small children like Muppet Babies or Rugrats. You're fucked up if you long for shit like that.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:37 pm

Reminds me of that Ross guy Jimbo made videos about who was always talking about how totally normal is to watch videos of naked kids in bathtubs because they are cute and then admitted on record of being a turbopedo

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:48 pm

Oh, you mean that guy with the most reeeetastic meltdowns?
Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:34 pm
Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, stuff that was influential when you were growing up. NOT shit for small children like Muppet Babies or Rugrats. You're fucked up if you long for shit like that.
Rugrats is one of the most complex and sophisticated shows out there, you monster.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:28 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:34 pm
It's expected to have a fondness for stuff you grew up with but also to have the mental capacity to be able to judge it objectively when you're older.
Sure, that's easier to do when what you grew up with isn't total shite, but one can at least attempt to do a good job.
I grew up with a lot of Disney stuff like Tailspin, Darkwing Duck, Chip 'n' Dales, Gummy Bears and such and Aladdin and The Jungle Book were some of my favourite movies. Yet I couldn't hate current Disney more if I tried.
So while I may have the benefit of growing up with stuff I'd still happily let my children watch since they are still good with hindsight, I wouldn't praise the shit Disney made after their animation age because it's objectively garbage.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:01 am

Matei definitely has some kind of developmental disorder. This is the second time he's sperged out about Elmo in Grouchland, and he wasn't even the target demo. Wasn't this guy in his late teens/early 20s when it was new?

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:16 am

I am betting Mike is the mastermind behind all the toilethumour in the AVGN skits, considering how childish he has proven himself to be.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:46 am

Nah, he got James to confess to his earliest feces-related home movies
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.