The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:36 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:12 pm
Bores just now dropped a trailer for the next Irate Gamer episode about Dick Tracy and AVGN is in it. BatDan is going to lose his mind calling James a traitor. I can see it. :lol:
Tony Schiavone's premonition came true.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:45 am
http://irategamersucks.blogspot.com/202 ... ening.html

"James, how COULD you???"
Not surprised he would be butthurt. You still got a couple of spergs in the comments in the blog as well but most are telling him to shut up and stop being a stalker.

I wasn't sure if the hatchet was buried with Bores and James only or with Mike Matei as well but after the trailer dropped it seems with both. Mike commented on the video cracking a joke that if they both play Dick Tracy that everyone loses with Bores laughing about it.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:29 pm

I'm surprised Asa popped up there and it's either ASS or fucking Chillock / xPearse popping up there as well...who the fuck was asdf? The name tells me something. Either he or JMC because something about their writting style and JMC's spergery triggers some DHI-nam 2.0 flashbacks. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:10 pm

I love how people are talking about James and Chris burying the hatchet. James probably had to be told about his existance by Mike and his strongest reaction was probably “Oh okay” before moving on with his life. Fast-forward 10+ years later Chris asks James for a crossover and he’s like “Oh okay send the script over”. I do hope this leads to Chris being appearing in person with James then BatDan will freak out.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:50 pm

As long as James gets a paycheck out of it, he'll do it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:52 pm

I'm surprised AVGN is still considered relevant. I thought he was done after his shitty movie came out with all the 'He's a fantastic filmmaker!' cries from his toadies. Least one of Brad Jones's movies had tits and that was a shitshow in itself.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:49 pm

The nerd is still crapping out content, that's why he's still relevant. Fuck, even Spoony still has fans, and he doesn't do anything but whine on twitter.
ban wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:29 pm
I'm surprised Asa popped up there
Not really. After making fun of Bores for a good while, he pledged his allegiance to the Irate Gamer in hopes this would help him overthrow the wicked AVGN. Dude even tried to become a scriptwriter for the Irate Gamer Show, but Bores was fortunately a senpai that doesn't notice you very easily.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:49 pm
The nerd is still crapping out content, that's why he's still relevant. Fuck, even Spoony still has fans, and he doesn't do anything but whine on twitter.
ban wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:29 pm
I'm surprised Asa popped up there
Not really. After making fun of Bores for a good while, he pledged his allegiance to the Irate Gamer in hopes this would help him overthrow the wicked AVGN. Dude even tried to become a scriptwriter for the Irate Gamer Show, but Bores was fortunately a senpai that doesn't notice you very easily.
And is currently now having autistic fights in Dan's blog on the announcement. Some things never change.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:24 pm

This collaboration completely dismantles the "Chris Bores is James Rolfe's evil, vindictive arch-nemesis; my efforts will expose this monster" narrative that BatDan has been following for over a decade (it hurts to write that; time flies). But does he accept that? Nope, he would rather continue to nitpick Bores's stupid videos to death than move on and find a hobby that's less pathetic. At this point, BatDan has enough material to publish a 400+ page book that critiques Bores. And all for what? He didn't even effect Bores's internet career.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:40 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:49 pm
The Annoying Orange still exists also, doesn't mean he's relevant. People still have some reverence for James just because he was one of the earliest proper Youtubers. Same with Spoony, I think, although Spoony's lot really has dwindled down to the few who mock him and the very few who still support him.