The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Thu May 02, 2019 8:55 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:41 pm
James can make a good video when he's actually excited about the topic. It's clear he's bored of the Nerd.
We've all seen his wife. I guarantee you he spends as much time in his basement watching old movies as possible.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 02, 2019 10:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 8:55 pm
We've all seen his wife. I guarantee you he spends as much time in his basement watching old movies as possible.
I think it's pretty obvious this is his dad time. Sorry, gotta watch all Dracula and Godzilla movies ever made to make a video about them! :lol:
Just you watch him making another video about some series of old movies that includes well over a dozen movies.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri May 03, 2019 11:07 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 8:55 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:41 pm
James can make a good video when he's actually excited about the topic. It's clear he's bored of the Nerd.
He doesn't have a basement anymore, it's just a set filled with greenscreen and shit, probably not even in his house at this point.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 03, 2019 2:23 pm

What do you mean he doesn't have a basement anymore? Did he move?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri May 03, 2019 2:36 pm

Yes, and since 2017, Cinemassacre has been managed by Screenwave(those nobodies from the Rental Reviews) who edit, script, do the sets, set the schedules and everything. Nobody really knows what James does anymore aside from babysitting his kids. And Matei's only remaining job on the channel is being there for J&M Mondays, which they shoot like 9 hours of once per month.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 03, 2019 2:51 pm

Huh, I didn't actually know any of that. I guess that explains why the editing of the Godzilla video is choppy as fuck. They likely really didn't care for it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri May 03, 2019 3:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:51 pm
Huh, I didn't actually know any of that. I guess that explains why the editing of the Godzilla video is choppy as fuck. They likely really didn't care for it.
You can also see it in the shit handheld cinematography from the Aladdin one(trying to emulate Jontron?). James used multiple angles and did sweeping cinematic shots of the Nerd room.
Kugelfisch wrote:

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri May 03, 2019 4:02 pm

So who are these Screenwave faggots, anyway? When Rental Reviews started I got the impression they were just some of James's acquaintances.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri May 03, 2019 4:19 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 4:02 pm
So who are these Screenwave faggots, anyway? When Rental Reviews started I got the impression they were just some of James's acquaintances.
They're basically a more competently run Channel Awesome. They have a bunch of lesser known youtubers that pay them a fraction of adbucks for stuff like copyright protection and promotion. James is their Doge Walker so they personally help out their cash cow with tedious stuff like editing.

Post by Guest » Fri May 03, 2019 6:34 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 4:19 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 4:02 pm
They're basically a more competently run Channel Awesome. They have a bunch of lesser known youtubers that pay them a fraction of adbucks for stuff like copyright protection and promotion. James is their Doge Walker so they personally help out their cash cow with tedious stuff like editing.
Aren't a couple of them associated with the actual film industry? Not in a significant way, but they've worked in lighting or some shit? I thought I remembered hearing that mentioned in a rental reviews video and thinking it explained why James was working with this particular loser.