The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Boogie's Panniculus

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:28 pm

Mike's dick is so big how could they not?

I heard he unravels it on the couch next to him during JM Mondays so James can use it as a cushion.

RE: why James hangs around Mike.
Dont you know AVGN wouldnt exist outside of some obscure video created by some 2-bit freelance video editor if it wasnt for Mike? He was the one that prompted James to make more episodes and he was the one that found youtube and uploaded the videos to it.

DarkMenstrual

Post by DarkMenstrual » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:57 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:56 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:05 am
You're all forgetting Mike's true kino

Holy fuck Mike is abysmal. Imagine watching some movie with this guy, I would bitch slap that autist if he pulled that shit around me. I wonder why James hangs with such a clown.
I remember watching that video when it came out and shutting it off after a few minutes. Legitimately thought it was the worst video I've ever seen and confirmed in my mind that the success of AVGN had little if anything to do with Mike Matei. When Motherfucker Mike is left to his own devices, his solo videos are unwatchable garbage.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:26 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:28 pm
Mike's dick is so big how could they not?

I heard he unravels it on the couch next to him during JM Mondays so James can use it as a cushion.

RE: why James hangs around Mike.
Dont you know AVGN wouldnt exist outside of some obscure video created by some 2-bit freelance video editor if it wasnt for Mike? He was the one that prompted James to make more episodes and he was the one that found youtube and uploaded the videos to it.
So.. since AVGN was the first one doing this thing and the inspirator of all of the other upcoming angry reviewers, it's really Mike who we have to thank for Spoony, Doge, Angry Joe etc and their countless imitators? There wouldn't be DHI either without Mike? The business visionaire and entertainment industry kingpin Motherfucker Mike should've still stayed behind the camera and let only James enjoy his shitty sense of humor (and his big johnson ofc).
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:38 pm

Mike was fine when he was a the guy who played the weird characters in AVGN once he tried being the focal point of the site when James started filming his movie Mike became annoying as all fuck.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:49 pm

Does anyone actually like Mike? I think I'd even prefer AIDS Moby over him.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:09 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:38 pm
Mike was fine when he was a the guy who played the weird characters in AVGN once he tried being the focal point of the site when James started filming his movie Mike became annoying as all fuck.
He was fine when he was the fecal point of AVGN, because most of the gangs he came up with involved shitting.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:26 pm
So.. since AVGN was the first one doing this thing and the inspirator of all of the other upcoming angry reviewers, it's really Mike who we have to thank for Spoony, Doge, Angry Joe etc and their countless imitators? There wouldn't be DHI either without Mike? The business visionaire and entertainment industry kingpin Motherfucker Mike should've still stayed behind the camera and let only James enjoy his shitty sense of humor (and his big johnson ofc).
Mike is the WW2 of internet entertainment. Holy shit.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:49 pm
I've seen many people loving almost everything James puts out, but I have yet to see anyone who doesn't have seething hatred for Mike.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:06 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:49 pm
I don't know people who like him. I vastly prefer AIDS Moby. That guy isn't annoying all the time and sometimes even says something that isn't retarded. Mike is always annoying all the time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:31 am

I appreciate his love for really old systems that no one cares about like the atari. because I grew up with a big bucket of those games I would play every so often when I was younger , but other than that no.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

DarkMenstrual

Post by DarkMenstrual » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:20 am

The Cinemassacre fanboys love James so they like Mike purely by association, and for the notion that Mike was the mastermind behind AVGN's success, regardless if it's true or not (it isn't).