The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by mad bum » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:39 am

That skeleton is only 73 by the way, to put that into perspective he's YOUNGER than trump.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:55 am

I keep forgetting Drumpf's age because he doesn't look a day older than 68.
I'm always rather sad when INs have some guest stars that used to be kind of a big deal because it just goes to show how far they have fallen.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:49 am

Newhalf wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:55 am
I'm always rather sad when INs have some guest stars that used to be kind of a big deal because it just goes to show how far they have fallen.
Peter Weller was never that big of a deal anyway. That's the thing about a lot of these genre actors and directors from the 80's and 90's -- They might have one major hit or become famous for playing one major character, but they're not rich. They're not millionaires. They'll take any payday they can get, whether that's doing convention appearances, charging for autographs, or doing cameos in the reboots of things that made them famous in the first place. Peter Weller doing a bit for the Irate Retard Ghost Hunter Gamer isn't too far of a step down from "Robocop 3".

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:53 pm

Speaking of getting old, apparently Mike hit 40 recently.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:49 am
Newhalf wrote:
Peter Weller was never that big of a deal anyway. That's the thing about a lot of these genre actors and directors from the 80's and 90's -- They might have one major hit or become famous for playing one major character, but they're not rich. They're not millionaires. They'll take any payday they can get, whether that's doing convention appearances, charging for autographs, or doing cameos in the reboots of things that made them famous in the first place. Peter Weller doing a bit for the Irate Retard Ghost Hunter Gamer isn't too far of a step down from "Robocop 3".
It seems like yesterday when Weller was in Star Trek Into Darkness. Rubbish film, but it's the highest grossing of Star Trek films.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:49 am
Newhalf wrote:
Refused to be in RoboCop 3, let himself be used in a Bores video.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:22 pm

That is what I was thinking. I was sure that Weller wasn't in Robocop 3.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:25 pm

Weller did Naked Lunch instead and it was a far superior film. I highly recommend it.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:34 pm

I thought it was called Sack Lunch?

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:35 am
A true classic. As is this personal favorite of mine, which also masterfully parodies IN storylines:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:19 pm
I enjoyed that way more than I ever should have.
JoIn UsSsSsSs~...
"Barbie is one of those shitty games"
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.