The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
gUESTpOSTER

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by gUESTpOSTER » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:02 pm

Due to his wife being a Jewess, his children are part of the Tribe.
One of his few achievements over Mike was having created heirs, but they are demons in human form and so once again Mike wins.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:05 pm

A 7 month break hahahahahaha. No time muh kidz!
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:19 pm
I'd say if anything she gained weight
Odd. Why did I think she looked much different? I must remember her in some Halloween outfit. But look at her. The bitch has no expression on her face in the photo. Like what's with her? :lol:

Now I remember the last post. She brought up the fact that she was in the Nightmare on Elm Street episode. She plays Freddie's hand in the scenes when James is on screen as the nerd

The reason I originally thought it was about the Addams family episode was because that happened right before their wedding. Until James finished the Gomez scenes he refused to shave the mustache. If I remember correctly, he said it drove her nuts if I remember correctly.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:31 pm

dannyboytbh wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:28 am
Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:24 am
dannyboytbh wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:53 pm
No wonder he's so angry. I'd stay down in the basement all the time too.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:39 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Odd. Why did I think she looked much different? I must remember her in some Halloween outfit. But look at her. The bitch has no expression on her face in the photo. Like what's with her? :lol:

Now I remember the last post. She brought up the fact that she was in the Nightmare on Elm Street episode. She plays Freddie's hand in the scenes when James is on screen as the nerd

The reason I originally thought it was about the Addams family episode was because that happened right before their wedding. Until James finished the Gomez scenes he refused to shave the mustache. If I remember correctly, he said it drove her nuts if I remember correctly.
He has that look every man who's dated a fat chick has in every photo-- he's longing for a death that will not come.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:55 pm

Bat Dan can't catch a break.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:40 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:31 pm
dannyboytbh wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:28 am
Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:24 am

No wonder he's so angry. I'd stay down in the basement all the time too.
She looks like a less fat version of someone I used to work with. I once spent two months trying to get her to give me a proper layout for a report that was completely pointless by that point, and led to multiple meetings with management.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:13 pm

That kitchen reminds me of the one in the basement from the first Resident Evil.
Is Spoony dead yet?

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:55 pm

You could be confusing her with Doge's wife

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:58 pm

Nobue wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:39 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:16 pm
Guest wrote:

He has that look every man who's dated a fat chick has in every photo-- he's longing for a death that will not come.
She looks adequate there. He's got the tism so she's about as good as he could ever get. She probably beats him, though.