Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 17779
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 03, 2019 2:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:13 am
He had those late nights with Milo...
He's neither black nor young enough for Milo.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Guest

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by Guest » Fri May 03, 2019 8:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:22 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:13 am
He had those late nights with Milo...
He's neither black nor young enough for Milo.
Probably past his wife's son to Milo for him to diddle.

User avatar
Angelfire Memes
Posts: 1493
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:57 pm

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri May 03, 2019 8:45 pm

Interesting that the Daily Mail are running stories on him. The Mail is about as far right as it's possible for a mainstream news outlet to be in Bongland. They're one stop short of Breitbart. If even they're coming at you for saying dumb shit about fucking kids or whatever, then you don't have a prayer.

It's amusing that no one over here has picked up on his white nigger comments yet, and he's STILL fucked. I can only assume some spin doctor is sitting on that story in case UKIP somehow start getting some momentum.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 17779
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 03, 2019 11:24 pm

Old media would hate his guts no matter what. He's a welcome spastic to take down. They don't have to actually investigate anything, he's honestly already fucked no matter what, he's new media so they want him gone either way and he's a good excuse to show how totally not actually right wing one is.
He's a gift for the fake news media straight from the heavens.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri May 03, 2019 11:47 pm

*smug chuckle*

User avatar
Guest

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by Guest » Fri May 03, 2019 11:59 pm

Soygon has become really popular lately with the Alt-Right after saying he doesn't care about the holocaust.

Guess the people who mocked him think he's cool now.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 17779
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 04, 2019 12:05 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:59 pm
Soygon has become really popular lately with the Alt-Right after saying he doesn't care about the holocaust.

Guess the people who mocked him think he's cool now.
Well, the Alt-Right are a bunch of faggots after all.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Guest

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by Guest » Sat May 04, 2019 12:23 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:05 am
Guest wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:59 pm
Soygon has become really popular lately with the Alt-Right after saying he doesn't care about the holocaust.

Guess the people who mocked him think he's cool now.
Well, the Alt-Right are a bunch of faggots after all.
Yeah. There were a few podcasts I was watching cause of Metokur linking to them or being on them that had Alt-Right people on them regularly. There was a point after Trump won where I thought they were smart dudes and I was starting to take their opinions seriously just because I hated the SJW libtard spergs so much. Glad I chilled the fuck out and realized that in reality they're spergs on the same level of the SJWs they mock.

I'm starting to think they all believe they're GIJOE trying to take down their interpretation of Cobra Commander in the same way Angry Joe treats his Corporate Commander persona. They think of each other as cartoonish villains when they're also cartoonish themselves.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 10652
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 04, 2019 1:31 am

I assume soygon went crawling back to the alt-right because he needs their money, and they welcomed him because they're desperate for ANY name they can cling to that gives them even the slightest legitimacy. They're desperate to be seen as something other than a bunch of /pol/ edgeposters nobody cares about.

User avatar
Kama
Posts: 831
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by Kama » Sat May 04, 2019 1:39 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:31 am
I assume soygon went crawling back to the alt-right because he needs their money, and they welcomed him because they're desperate for ANY name they can cling to that gives them even the slightest legitimacy. They're desperate to be seen as something other than a bunch of /pol/ edgeposters nobody cares about.
Nah. They still don't like him, but they're secretly rooting for him and hope he wins.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests