Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:46 pm

Lel PJW virtue signalling like a faggot again. IMAGINE MY SHAWK!

Looks like meme warfare strikes again if Carl of Swindon actually does need to get a job as a waiter now.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:08 am

Seriously, I mean sure, this dumb, smug British dick face got kicked off Patreon and that's cool and all, but it's bullshit that this fat homo got kicked off but Spoony still hasn't. At least this beta cuck miscarriage-inducing no suit fucker gave his fans what they wanted, meanwhile's Spoony types utter nonsense on Twitter all day while stealing from retards who clearly don't understand money. But I guess the stealing is alright so long as he virtue signals hardcore his tiny fanbase of broken creatures I hesitate to call human?

What did Waiter of Applebees do to get kicked off anyways? He didn't threaten to commit murder-suicide, unlike a certain dried up husk that still gets to pillage ~$480 a month off mentally damaged trannies. I guess being a super-lefty leech really does pay.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:08 am
What did Waiter of Applebees do to get kicked off anyways? He didn't threaten to commit murder-suicide, unlike a certain dried up husk that still gets to pillage ~$480 a month off mentally damaged trannies. I guess being a super-lefty leech really does pay.
The official reason is the "white nigger" comments from ages ago, but that's bullshit. Milo made a patreon a few days before this happened and suddenly there is a purge, that is not a coincidence. And the reason for Milo getting kicked is bullshit too, it's over him supporting the Proud Boys even though in their own response they admitted he has recently disavowed them but they banned him anyway.

We told you INs that patreon was going to go through some shit once under scrutiny, though I thought it would be copyright shit but still, nothing is stable on the internet.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:02 pm

And the next will be superchats, twitch bits, paypal tips etc etc. All of these services are run by cucked shitlib companies who bend the knee to SJW rhetoric.

Oh and speaking of the internet becoming more regulated, twitch is changing their policy now so that copyrighted music on streams will be verboten. Yet another thing we all knew was going to happen. Y'all e-celeb niggas think these alternative websites are so fucking superior to youtube, but it's only because they're small. If you give them money and attention and they get bought by a big company, they become exactly the same as youtube or worse.

Everyone jumped on BLIP BLIP BLIP. Everyone's on Twitch's dick right now. People were spamming the forced maymay of that other alternative youtube-style website too. It doesn't matter where you go, nigga. The law stays the law and companies are still going to protect their copyrights. Doesn't matter if you think fair use protects you either, because they have all the power and the responsibility to be overzealous in protecting their IP. If you're not willing to go to court, you're gonna have to just take some Ls. And youtube already gives the option to call a company's bluff by filing a counter claim, which is more than I can say for a lot of copyright takedown bullshit I've seen on the internet.

Can't wait for all these forms of getting money to get completely bodied. If not by copyright laws then by biased politics. At the end of the day, these are private companies and they can make up any reason or no reason to not work with you. They don't have a contract with you and you're not their employee. Go make your own neet welfare bucks website.
Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:08 am
Seriously, I mean sure, this dumb, smug British dick face got kicked off Patreon and that's cool and all, but it's bullshit that this fat homo got kicked off but Spoony still hasn't.
That's how you know it was political. Patreon doesn't give a fuck about scams or ripoffs and haven't for years. They get that money whether or not you deliver on your patreon reward tiers. Spoony is just passive income for them with no downsides except occasional reports from angry sperges which they can easily ignore.

Patreon probably has a lot of offensive people on their website who generate income for them. More offensive than Carl the Cuckjamin. But those people are unknowns and they know who Soygon is and dislike him. If Spoony were a member of the alt-right, he'd have been banned years ago.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Wew lad.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:18 pm

No. They made you get a real job, Carl. That's a win in my book.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:50 pm

By the way, if you have any following online, you don't need patreon. You just can't be a lazy fucker and actually bother to invest a little time and effort into getting a custom solution - I doubt this is anything difficult, or you can always pay someone else to do it for you. Ross Scott doesn't use patreon, all he has is a simple solution that works: https://www.accursedfarms.com/donations/

Sure, it won't be as comfortable as just setting up patreon account and simply collecting cash, but you would be getting more money without the cut that patreon takes and nobody can shut your worthless ass down. Not that I want Miscarriage of Acchild to get any money, but this applies to anyone who uses patreon.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:20 pm

You know, with each passing day I understand the term "cuckservative" more and more."Well I disagree with his ideas but we can't be happy that he's beign deplatformed..." The mix of holier than thou, purity spiraling, moralist, wishy washy, boomer-thinking pieces of shit that "don't see race, just the law".

Really nigga? Shedding a tear for the biggest and dumbest cunt of the british isles?

Unpleasant oppinons have been supressed since before the 07 market crash so getting deplatformed is not a surprise. Anybody right of center should celebrate that this politician wanabe has to go back to waiting tables for a living. I swear to christ the idiots that are now playing at being internet lawyers would have voted him to join the EU parliament after UKIP to "fight the good fight".

P.S. I kind of want to call him the albion moviebob.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:44 pm

He's less openly toxic than movieblob but just as arrogant. I've never heard him advocate genocide against those with other opinions, but he sure does to wax blowhardian about how much of a genius he is compared to them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:48 pm

He's fallen a long ways from a few weeks ago when he got to wear a suit.
Is Spoony dead yet?