Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spergcuck of Nignog

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:59 pm

I think the fact that showing dead jews to pupils in school destroys any kind of sense of belonging to the german nation and breeds anti Germans in your own land in masses is reason alone that right wing will take off eventually. I guess there is a good reason other countries never look back on it's crimes as much as Germany did (as far as I'm aware).

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Well, it helped getting better relations with our neighbors than Glorious Nippon ever will.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:38 pm
Well, it helped getting better relations with our neighbors than Glorious Nippon ever will.
Yeah, we're real fucking popular in Europe right now. :roll:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:00 pm

That's totally only because of Merkel.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:38 pm
I hate to be the bringer of bad news but worshiping dead jews alone won't do much. When was the last time you read the news? :lol:

and that's just the start, prepare to get sandwiched :lol: A failed European Integration could also mean the french going back to the French–German enmity.

I don't understand why they let Merkel run everything, she had no clue what she was doing at no point :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

0:00 - 2:10

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:13 pm

The French have enough troubles with their immigration.

And Poles don't count, especially not with their current salty government. Also we're already doing the paying since they're one of the biggest beneficiaries of EU bux, while we're the biggest payer.

Why Merkel every time? Lack of alternatives, a lot of old folks always voting for their no matter what, and a little thing we like to call "zombie obedience" (or more literally "corpse obedience").
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:31 pm

Too bad you Krauts already had your shot at a genius on the helm with Bismark. Now you'll have to wait another 10 thousand years for the next Super Krautjin to be born and really turn your country up.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Nothing matters anyway as long as EU nations are governed by the EU "parliament".
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Sanic

Post by Sanic » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:32 am

Recently I heard some no name youtuber in Carl's orbit make the claim that Miscarriage of Acchild never actually cracks open a book. He just listens to audio books while he plays Bing bing wahoo. Something about that makes me hope there's a special place reserved in hell for the man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:34 am

That comes automatically for manlets. St. Peter has got a "thou must be yay high" sign in front of those pearly gates.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!