Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spergcuck of Nignog

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Weird video but what really makes me think is why Miscarriage of Acchild tries to be the posterboy of a failing ideology (liberalism) but here and there he lets his far right side shine through. Is he an idiot, is it autism or a tactic?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:17 pm

Well, that's why he's such a joke. Just like all the other "classic liberals" he's actually right wing but because the right wing was a shit when he was a kid he'd never admit it and rather invent some silly shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:37 pm

His idea of liberalism isn't even liberalism. It's more like smugism mixed with generic normie opinions about shit.

Words have meanings and meanings change. If you associate yourself with being a liberal now, that means a very specific kind of belief system. I guess we could trace that shit back to Kant and his idea of forward progress always being positive. Whereas conservatism is more like "this shit here works, so let's stick with this." And then the rest is where you fall on individual issues or whatever.

But Miscarriage of Acchild is just a smug prick.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:38 am

The problem with Kant's thinking is that he assumed progress would always go forward as in a good direction. Most shit the libs are doing now is just undoing stuff for the sake of it, not even considering if it's a good move. What's "forward" about trying to normalize pedophilia?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:31 am

You can categorize any change as "forward progress," too. It's all about how you frame something. Mao's great leap forward proved that shit beyond any doubt.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:42 am

Classic liberal refers to what created our societies today with the most known example being the french revolution of the 18th century. When liberalism fails you can't stack more liberalism on top of it, it makes no sense.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:09 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:42 am
Classic liberal refers to what created our societies today with the most known example being the french revolution of the 18th century. When liberalism fails you can't stack more liberalism on top of it, it makes no sense.
Of course you can! Just like how all those failed communist countries weren't "real" communism and would have done amazingly well if they'd only followed Marx more closely.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:32 am

On the rational wiki there are a bunch of quotes with his beliefs and the headline "Incoherent ideology". He flip flops or has conflicting views unless it is about feminism and a few other things :lol:

Since the world seems to be moving towards autocracy maybe I should make my own autistic ideology and garner traction in other countries by people believing my bullshit :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:23 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:32 am
Since the world seems to be moving towards autocracy maybe I should make my own autistic ideology and garner traction in other countries by people believing my bullshit :lol:
Just start as a YT sensation like Boogie.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:32 am
On the rational wiki there are a bunch of quotes with his beliefs and the headline "Incoherent ideology". He flip flops or has conflicting views unless it is about feminism and a few other things :lol:

That video looks familiar for some reason.
RAPEMAN wrote: