Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Spergcuck of Nignog

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:05 pm

The NPC meme, like the cuck meme, hits the movieblobs of the world hard because it's 100% true.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:22 pm

NPC stands for Nigger Penis Cum, and Miscarriage of Acchild hates it because thats what made his wife's dinosaur and only living child.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:22 pm

I think 90% of the checkmarks complaining about this meme said it was dehumanising. And 70% called people posting it either Nazis or Russian bots.

So yeah... 100% true meme.
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:22 pm
NPC stands for Nigger Penis Cum, and Spergcuck of Nignog hates it because thats what made his wife's dinosaur and only living child.
... wow, guest-posts are getting better and better! dat edge
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:26 pm

But Soygon loves nigger cock. He once spent hours straight posting nothing but nig dick pics on twitter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:17 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:07 pm
Well the NPC-meme blew up and the lefty-NPCs are LITERALLY crying about it, feeling "dehumanised" xD

This meme started as a "hah", then turned "meh" and has now over 9000'd itself to "*raising glass and nod of acceptance*
On its own the meme is average at best, but fuck me the reaction to it has been insane and hasn't let up. Most people like to think they are unique, even the most basic bitch normie thinks that, it's human nature. But if you went up to a normie and said "you are an NPC. That means you are a robotic video game character that repeats itself", they would respond with "you're a nerd who doesn't shut up about gay video game shit". But not the SJW, they know damn well they have no individuality because the moment they do they get excommunicated. Deep down they know they are just following the herd but delude themselves into thinking otherwise, but this meme breaks that illusion.

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:26 pm
But Soygon loves nigger cock. He once spent hours straight posting nothing but nig dick pics on twitter.
Miscarriage of Acchild doesn't believe in race, those dicks are just as white as the creamy jizzum leaking out of him bum at this very moment.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:49 pm

I still maintain that the NPC meme is some real weak shit. I can't argue with the results, though. It's not like I expected it to take a lot for the constantly offended to take offence to something. I'm more surprised that it isn't the usual pretend offence but legit anger. It's the whole cuck thing all over again. They just never learn.
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:32 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:26 pm
Spergcuck of Nignog doesn't believe in race, those dicks are just as white as the creamy jizzum leaking out of him bum at this very moment.
Oh, right. Totally forgot about that. Must be totally incidental that being called a nigger caused that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:51 pm

NPC meme is ultimately just calling someone a drone like LTG does. But it gets the left so butthurt that I can't help but enjoy it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:08 pm

And it's once again proving that lame insults are only as toxic as you make them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:11 pm

I don't really understand why the mainstream left has picked up on this meme of all memes. And I don't understand why they give so much oxygen to shitposting. I'm left wing as it gets and I don't take anything I read on 4chan seriously. It's just shitposting. Yet I read a Guardian article last week about the reaction to Taylor Swift's political post that unironically quoted a /pol/ post. For all the pronoun-respecting and cultural awareness and hip young kids, massive chunks of the left just cannot fathom shitposting.