Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Spergcuck of Nignog

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:51 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:27 am

Spergcuck responds to Teal's reply to appeal to his loser fanbase.
Wait, so SarGone with YourMoney actually named his youtube account The Thinkery?!?

This is nuts. Last I knew, this dumb spurdo was just calling himself Sar gon of Akkad. His ego is even bigger than I thought.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:50 am

The Thinkery is a secondary channel of his. He uploaded the stream to that channel because he didn't want to have the obvious train wreck that's going to be in regard to rating on his actual channel. He's a coward.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:55 am

Does Soygoy even do edited videos anymore? I thought all these gamergate fags were well into their IN career stage were its all 10 hour long spergouts that their paypigs and trolls alike WILL watch.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:42 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:15 am
Eventually Donald fucking Trump tweets about the issue and suddenly the government in South Africa backs the fuck off and doesn't want to pass that law anymore.
Er, actually they still are. The South Africans haven't backed down
Niggers gonna nig.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:48 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:55 am
Does Soygoy even do edited videos anymore? I thought all these gamergate fags were well into their IN career stage were its all 10 hour long spergouts that their paypigs and trolls alike WILL watch.
This was pretty much why I started hating them years ago. Absolute dogshit for "content." And then this british version of the spurdo meme thinks he's Einstein because his unedited garbage fire vlogs get views from cucks who still hang on to gamergate desperately and can't move on.

It's hard to think of a person in real life with an undeserved ego that comes close to Spergegon's. It'd be like if Trump opened ONE hotel and had it do kind of okay in a single TOWN (for a couple of years, and it only did so well because the other hotels either caught on fire or gave their customers herpes), and suddenly he was running for president and acting like the smartest business man in the entire world. Trying to get fucking Time magazine and Forbes to run articles about his own greatness.

Sometimes you do see some stupid cunt like that in politics though. Some idiot who calls themselves a "small business owner" because they run a 2-man VCR repair shop, and now they're running for Mayor or Senator because they're a "successful entrepreneur" who knows everything about succeeding in the global marketplace. They're usually in the small-timer (nobodies) section of your voter's pamphlet.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:50 am
The Thinkery is a secondary channel of his. He uploaded the stream to that channel because he didn't want to have the obvious train wreck that's going to be in regard to rating on his actual channel. He's a coward.
That second channel was for shorter clips of his videos since even he realised his main channel videos were getting long.

And yes, he not only called it The Thinkery but at one point his Twitter said "The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled" to make himself look like this brilliant intellectual mind.

Miscarriage of Acchild is reddit personified.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:36 am

Kinda surprised Miscarriage of Acchild fell for this shit to be honest.

I mean, I knew he got ass blasted after the Richard Spencer thing, and every now and then Jim would throw some shade at him, but I thought Miscarriage of Acchild was at least smart enough to know the only and very simple rule of this internet blood sports bullshit:

The person with a face and public info wil always, ALWAYS lose. No matter how thick skinned, how much you brag you can take the banter, if you got buttons to push, you are going to lose, because this is is schoolyard rules, and if the kids want to see you humiliated, no matter what you say or do, you are going to be seen as a joke.

Maybe I am the one being stupid here. I mean, we all knew Mundane Matt was toast when Jim and his dick riders went after him. Matt is a simp, and even if he didn't do the flags, he was going to be bullied in that stream no matter what he said and look like an idiot, he should never got to talk to those guys.

But again, Matt is a simp. I don't pity the guy, but can't hate him either, he is too pathetic for that, but Miscarriage of Acchild? Miscarriage of Acchild butt hurt is too funny to ignore, and now that there is blood on the water and people know how much he is up in his own ass to be upset about suits and shit? Yeah, I don't think he will be destroyed like Matt, but this headache of his won't go away anytime soon.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:51 am

Jim is like the boogie of the dramatube, if anyone says anything bad about him his rabid fans attack.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:53 pm

Fuck me when he said he was one degree of separation from Trump I legit physically cringed.

>I'm not mad but I'm going to make at least two videos showing how not mad I am
>I'm not mad about the suit I don't even like suits so stop bringing up the suit even though I'm not mad
>*smug chuckle to self*

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:02 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:51 am
Jim is like the boogie of the dramatube, if anyone says anything bad about him his rabid fans attack.
That's why you'd have to be a fucking moron to try and fuck with him. Especially as somebody who only stands to lose from doing so.
They all go the wrong way about it anyway. Why would you seek for people that are his enemies? Those guys are all lolcows. Fucking Habermann, seriously? I'd much rather focus on his laughable friends. Duwango knows who I'm talking about.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 pm

Spergcuck really reminds me of Otto from A Fish Called Wanda.