Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by MegaNigger » Tue May 28, 2019 2:50 pm

Oh. So he's just an accelerationist then? Because the only out come you get by forcing LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ and Islam together is Islam conducting more be headings.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 28, 2019 2:54 pm

Is it a crime if you're beheading an irredeemable degenerate?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue May 28, 2019 3:31 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:50 pm
Oh. So he's just an accelerationist then? Because the only out come you get by forcing LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ and Islam together is Islam conducting more be headings.
You just haven't watched enough Rick and Morty to be able to understand big brain Carl's schemes. To us proles it looks like he was just being a massive fucking flailing retard again, but the joke's on us this time because he was only pretending! That darn stepfather has tricked us again!

Post by Guest » Tue May 28, 2019 3:32 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:54 pm
If Mudslimes are going to behead the irredeemably degenerate, they need to start with themselves, the incestuous, kiddie diddling fucks.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 28, 2019 5:05 pm

They can commit sudoku afterwards (let's say after killing 5 trannys guilty of attention whoring, leeching off the system and conspiring against humanity), maybe that way they'll get their 72 rolls of toilet paper, because they will actually die a messiah.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 28, 2019 7:56 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:54 pm
No, but this isn't the Boogie thread.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 28, 2019 11:33 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:38 pm
So anyone got the round up of Sargoon video there? I know he's demonitized and all bit I don't want to give him clicks.
Dame Pesos has got you covered:

Miscarriage of Acchild still does the whole act of "I didn't really want this" but then goes on to say he will keep fighting for "20 years to stop the communists". He also used a poll saying that UKIP was the most popular party for young people, but Pesos points out it was months before the election and a poll DAYS before the election showed that they were the least popular. That sneaky lying shit killed that party.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed May 29, 2019 3:29 am

A good documentary going over his internet history, most of it is shit we know but I didn't know he started out doing shitty fantasy writing in 2007 and that he walked around the block 6 times for his bar meetup until more people arrived. Hey Keith, he apparently failed "general studies" and the comments say only retards fail that, being our resident pom can you elaborate?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 6:27 am

Wow. My sixth form didn't even offer general studies because they didn't consider it a proper a-level. It's a fucking joke subject.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed May 29, 2019 7:09 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:29 am
Hey Keith, he apparently failed "general studies" and the comments say only retards fail that, being our resident pom can you elaborate?
Never did it at my school. My uncle did it (this would've been in the 1980s) because it was an easy subject, so I don't doubt that only retards fail it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.