Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spergcuck of Nignog

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:56 pm

That's right at the start.
Justicar: "I've had sex well before the age of 11 and I can say that I didn't know what the fuck was going on."
Soypede: "I guess that depends on the child, though."
Justicar: "That's what the Catholic church says."
Soypede: "It's true, though. I think that should be judged on a case by case basis."

How can one judge that on a case by case basis? What is there to explore? That the child may think it knows what it's doing? Every single grown up KNOWS they have no fucking clue about anything.
I'm thinking that Spergon is so incredibly dumb that he legit believes that at an age under 11 even he already knew what was going on. That's the easiest way to spot a complete idiot, when they start claiming they weren't clueless as teenagers or children.
His feelings of superiority and self-importance are clinical by now. If you tell him he can't fly he might just jump from the nearest tall building to try prove you wrong.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:16 pm

I doubt Carl of Swindon really is a paedo. He's just doing that classic pseudointellectual thing where you can't give a simple concrete answer on anything, even things as black and white as "don't fuck 11 year olds". He has to talk around the issue and sound like he's thought about it because he's so clever, so he can't just give a simple answer. It's something all astoundingly dumb pseudointellectuals do. It is funny that he pulled some insane mental gymnastics to try and smear Jim as being a paedo while having this shit in his locker though.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:42 pm

"Is it really okay to fuck a 11 year old? Is it okay to not fuck a 11 year old? Who can say one way or the other? What does being 11 year old even mean, when we get down to it?"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:42 pm
"Is it really okay to fuck a 11 year old? Is it okay to not fuck a 11 year old? Who can say one way or the other? What does being 11 year old even mean, when we get down to it?"
Nailed it. Pseuds like Soygoy love spew this kind of bullshit.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:00 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:16 pm
I doubt Carl of Swindon really is a paedo. He's just doing that classic pseudointellectual thing where you can't give a simple concrete answer on anything, even things as black and white as "don't fuck 11 year olds". He has to talk around the issue and sound like he's thought about it because he's so clever, so he can't just give a simple answer. It's something all astoundingly dumb pseudointellectuals do. It is funny that he pulled some insane mental gymnastics to try and smear Jim as being a paedo while having this shit in his locker though.
Oh yeah, it's totally this. I don't think Miscarriage of Acchild actually thinks it's okay to fuck kids, but his attempts at trying to sound intelligent bite him in the ass in situations like this and his enemies will run with it. Normies don't respond well to pedos at all, I'm talking "they all need to be killed" level of hate towards them, even ones that haven't done anything who probably need treatment. Miscarriage of Acchild won't be able to smugly chuckle his way out of that.

Miscarriage of Acchild is what Reddit would be if it were a person.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:19 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:14 am

Cuckara wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:49 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Nailed it.
Wew, indeed. Never forget that he was the king of fencesitting before Nurgle's champion took it away from him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:13 am

First Mundane Fatt and now Soycuck of Niggercock. What a great year.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:32 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:13 am
First Mundane Fatt and now Soycuck of Niggercock. What a great year.
And the former TGWTG idiots covering up for a rapist, Boogie's constant meltdowns and now Onision too. Add NChick being arrested and so far it's been an extremely entertaining year.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:41 am

It would have probably been the last year for DSP too except for the sudden appearance of a millionaire paypig. He's been getting around 200ish people on his streams. Often less. Shit's dead as fuck. Those whales have him on life support. He's acting like he's ballin' right now, but he'll be dead broke once 2-3 paypigs move on.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome