TheMysteriousMrEnter

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: TheMysteriousMrEnter

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:56 pm

That's because to the leftards, all politicians in Burgerland are right except for Bernie, he's a center left at best but more likely center. I remember when they called Obama right wing. :lol:

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:57 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:40 am
politically centrist despite being a turbo shitlib.
I notice that with quite a few of these leftarded fucks. Like it's a pathetic attempt to gaslight normies into believing their braindead views are the norm.
I pick my issues carefully and don’t just go left or right, but I can’t stand that fence shitting sit. I think you’re on to something with the gaslighting bit.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:49 am

Mr. Enter is a right wing MAGApede. He's consistently spoken out against #meagain and the covid lockdowns. Dunno what the hell you guys are talking about.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:38 pm
In all fairness, I'd tell a cunt called "Star Wars Fan" to get lost as well, no matter the context.
We can afford to do that.
The Autistic Mr Masturbation can't.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:38 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:49 am
Mr. Enter is a right wing MAGApede. He's consistently spoken out against #meagain and the covid lockdowns. Dunno what the hell you guys are talking about.
Equally as unsurprising. Autists today only come in two flavours. Either full on MAGApedes or tranny Antifa.

Fence sitters are just as annoying. Just because you're not firmly in either camp doesn't mean that you can't have defined opinions about certain things.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:43 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:38 am
Fence sitters are just as annoying. Just because you're not firmly in either camp doesn't mean that you can't have defined opinions about certain things.
Actual neutrals aren't literally neutral on everything, they'll be neutral because they are very strongly right wing on some things and strongly left wing on others. Like say a christian evangelical capitalist who thinks climate change is a problem and the government should make an exemption because we are "killing the earth god made for us". People like Boogie are just lying cunts who want everyone to Like, Comment and Subscribe like the greedy INs that they are.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:57 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:43 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Actual neutrals aren't literally neutral on everything, they'll be neutral because they are very strongly right wing on some things and strongly left wing on others. Like say a christian evangelical capitalist who thinks climate change is a problem and the government should make an exemption because we are "killing the earth god made for us". People like Boogie are just lying cunts who want everyone to Like, Comment and Subscribe like the greedy INs that they are.
That's not neutral and one shouldn't claim to be one in that case. Neutral would be like my stance on abortion where I don't think that both sides have valid arguments but instead don't give a fuck either way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:55 pm

I'm almost tempted to look up his autistic cartoon but I shouldn't suffer to much more sanity loss.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
True Neutral never made a lick of sense as an Alignment. Which is why based Palladium rightfully ditched it from their games.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:47 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
True Neutral never made a lick of sense as an Alignment. Which is why based Palladium rightfully ditched it from their games.
True Neutral is the alignment of corpses and other inanimate objects.
DHI Platinum Subscriber