NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3842
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:48 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:25 am
A ripoff of a ripoff is more than twice as worse. You can see it in how little any former CA want to interact with him.

Hanging out with ERod is basically admitting you're a failure. Even Lewis and the makeup mummy fled with their crossover cash and looked miserable while doing it.
I didn't see the video because fuck that, but I heard that she looked mortified.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 25230
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:31 pm

ERod is a more embarassing Paul Latza.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10143
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:34 pm

ERod can't even be unintentionally funny, unlike Latza
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 25230
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:43 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:34 pm
ERod can't even be unintentionally funny, unlike Latza
I found his bitching over his magic hammer pretty funny, though.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:56 pm

The shot of his dad pushing him in a shopping cart with Lupa looking like she'd rather be dead than be there was fucking hilarious.
Is Spoony dead yet?

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6850
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by CIANigger » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:23 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:56 pm
The shot of his dad pushing him in a shopping cart with Lupa looking like she'd rather be dead than be there was fucking hilarious.
Anyone got the jpeg of that? That's great forced meme material.
Signature | CLASSIFIEDShow
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 25230
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:09 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:56 pm
The shot of his dad pushing him in a shopping cart with Lupa looking like she'd rather be dead than be there was fucking hilarious.
Or even seeing his "wife" for the first time. Had a real hearty laugh at that as well.
He never is intentionally funny, but whenever he's drawing attention to himself there's a new thing to laugh at. Like him being a legit Funko Pop collector.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11473
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by mad bum » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:09 pm



Worth a watch about how much of a cunt Lindsey is.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Guest

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:49 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:09 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:56 pm
The shot of his dad pushing him in a shopping cart with Lupa looking like she'd rather be dead than be there was fucking hilarious.
Or even seeing his "wife" for the first time. Had a real hearty laugh at that as well.
He never is intentionally funny, but whenever he's drawing attention to himself there's a new thing to laugh at. Like him being a legit Funko Pop collector.
Requesting jpeg for this too.

Dehbashi
Posts: 1011
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:48 am

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:42 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:09 pm


Worth a watch about how much of a cunt Lindsey is.
Of course she hates her audience. The one the guest fag who always attacks Doge and praises her. I wonder how heartbroken he is. :lol:

She has ballooned up to Linkara size.

Is a Carlos Maza Supporter and lies what the tweet thread said.

Attacks Doge and CA but doesn't have the guts to name them. Best part is that their reaction was correct compared to you fat bitch.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests