NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:24 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:05 pm
Obama was awarded the Nobel just for being "Not George W. Bush" a nigger.
Fixed. Obama was one of the most American president since Bush sr., nothing like a European leader.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:59 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:36 pm
Didn't Stalin win too, or something? Anyways, the real crime is that Rush Limbaugh didn't win after being nominated.
No, but he was nominated, twice.
"I'm a nasty cock slut" - Lewis Jeffrey Lovhaug

""How do I explain to my daughter incest is wrong?" Is it actually wrong? I don't know, this is like a... This is a crazy fucking thing." - Steven Kenneth Bonnell II

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:55 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:20 pm
P.S. The Nobel committee has a strict "awards cannot be revoked" rule, which makes it doubly stupid that they gave Obama a peace prize the second he got into office. Although the peace prize has always been a joke: fucking Woodrow Wilson won a peace prize in 1919.
I would've made a joke about how they'd probably ignore that rule if the winner turns out to be too right-leaning, but then I remembered that one Asian hag from Myanmar still has hers despite sitting with a vibrator up her ass while her benevolent death squads solve the country's Muslim problem.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:47 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:59 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:36 pm
Didn't Stalin win too, or something? Anyways, the real crime is that Rush Limbaugh didn't win after being nominated.
No, but he was nominated, twice.
It's really quite something. Reading the list of nominees and winners you could think you're reading a top 100 atrocity list.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:55 pm

How many nominations did Mao get?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:16 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:55 pm
Surprisingly none.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:55 pm
I would've made a joke about how they'd probably ignore that rule if the winner turns out to be too right-leaning, but then I remembered that one Asian hag from Myanmar still has hers despite sitting with a vibrator up her ass while her benevolent death squads solve the country's Muslim problem.
She’s a POC, remember?
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:05 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:16 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:55 pm
Surprisingly none.
The Nobel committee must be chaired by sparrows.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:51 pm

Wikipedia wrote:By April 1960, Chinese leaders changed their opinion due to the influence of ornithologist Tso-hsin Chengwho pointed out that sparrows ate a large number of insects, as well as grains. Rather than being increased, rice yields after the campaign were substantially decreased. Mao ordered the end of the campaign against sparrows, replacing them with bed bugs, as the extermination of sparrows upset the ecological balance, and insects destroyed crops as a result of the absence of natural predators. By this time, however, it was too late. With no sparrows to eat them, locust populations ballooned, swarming the country and compounding the ecological problems already caused by the Great Leap Forward, including widespread deforestation and misuse of poisons and pesticides.
I see they were a bit too succesful at killing off intellectuals :lol:
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:56 pm

If only they followed Pol Pot's example of ridding the Cambodian population of poor eyesight.
Frank Dikotters book on the GLF implies some chinks would intentionally breed the other three pests of the four pests campaign, like cockroaches, in order to get a bigger kill bonus for the "chinarubles" (nice word.)