NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:52 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:05 pm
Lindsay is a massive cunt and she deserves this, but it really drives home how much I prefer open and honest contempt to this sneaking around.
If the internet has taught me anything its that being outwardly negative isn't the worst thing in the world and that anybody who pretends to be a good person is on the level of a child molester.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:05 pm
All of these people are toxic as fuck. If someone hates you on DHI, they just say it
I hate you!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:31 am

Oh, I know, guestfag.

The biggest lie of the internet is that "negative" criticism is invalid and bad. Gordon Ramsay made his whole career off negative criticism. "Constructive criticism only pls ;p" ruined discourse. Building a hugbox isn't the benefit these e-celebs think.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:42 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:31 am
"Constructive criticism only pls ;p" ruined discourse.
And they don't actually mean it anyway, what they really want is for you to only point out minor shit so they feel like they aren't close minded like editing mistakes. These same INs though are famous for fucking rants that are often not really constructive at all, how many of these INs have actually offered a constructive solution to something they are criticising? And yet they expect that level of criticism given back to them? All of TGWTG were ranty angry reviewers and got the exact same style of criticism they gave to others thrown back at them when they made cringe. They responded by banning them or calling them trolls, they can dish it but they can't take it. Hence why DHI exists.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:34 am

Oh dear it's really bad these days. During my tenure as a nurse I'd often get a bunch of trainee nurses to show what's what and I still remember this one girl who would enter a crying fit whenever I or anyone pointed out anything she did wrong. How are you supposed to teach someone like that?

I could easily imagine any of these thin skinned INs to be like that in real life whenever they have to deal with someone and can't hide in an echo chamber. That's why "review stuff on internet from the safety of their own home" is the only thing they can do for a living.
It's a trap!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:53 am

They get real quiet when confronted IRL. Remember DSP and the "hey shut up over there" neighbor? Or how about his bitch ass shuffling away quietly after losing multiple hundreds of dollars in money matches? Noah did the same thing in streams when someone confronted him. They HAVE to ban all dissent because they can't handle bantz even a little.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:23 pm

It's all typical mean girl gossip shit where everyone is nice to the alpha bitch til she leaves the room and then everyone talks shit about her except just because she deleted her account doesn't mean she can't see it. I bet she's still on twitter but logged off and namesearching herself. Must eat her up inside knowing not one of her various connections she used to get where she is has one nice thing to say about her.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:52 pm

Has a single goon talked shit about her yet?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lowtax

Post by Lowtax » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:52 pm
You can find out in the archives. You just gotta pay me another ten American dollars.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:57 pm

Lowtax wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:55 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
You can find out in the archives. You just gotta pay me another ten American dollars.
>another
>implying i gave you money before
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:59 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:57 pm
Lowtax wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:55 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
>another
>implying i gave you money before
When do the lies stop?