NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:19 am

Every cartoon is a deep, philosphical experience with the power to change human society as we know it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:04 am

Because it's the only form of entertainment their simple brains can handle, so it must be deep.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:53 pm

Cartoons are supposed to be entertaining first and foremost. If you're fucking Steven U what is the point then? Current shit stopped being entertaining to push shitty polidicks on a demographic (kids) that doesn't give a shit and will stop watching.

The only thing keeping bullshit afloat from my perspective is the aging millrlenials. I used the word shit more than enough in this post holy shit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:26 pm

I tried to defend a least a portion of my generation by saying "Not All Millenials!" and crap like that for years.

Finally I've just given up.

My goal now is to be one of the few cool older mentor types that Generation Z will tolerate to let me stick around on their side when they reconstruct the new regimes.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Our generation is absolutely the most worthless. Just don't forget that they are mostly egged on by older people, though. Being from the generation before that isn't exactly a badge of honour when they are a big reason as to why this generation is so useless.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:27 am
>Do you like lectures about Disney movies
I would rather spend an hour listening to a 5-year-old boy talk about his favorite colors. I really hate the modern world's manchild culture. Without any sense of irony or self-awareness 30something-year-olds will spend hours droning on about the ideology of Disney shit.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:33 am

blame pop culture and feminism

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:05 am

Cuckara wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
>Do you like lectures about Disney movies
I would rather spend an hour listening to a 5-year-old boy talk about his favorite colors. I really hate the modern world's manchild culture. Without any sense of irony or self-awareness 30something-year-olds will spend hours droning on about the ideology of Disney shit.
Even if someone wanted an analcyst on animation, there are much better options than NCunt.

You want an analcyst from a manchild? Read John K's blog
You want an analcyst from a libshit? Read Amid Amidi's articles
You want an analcyst from a weeb? Watch Ben the Sage Mother's Basement Gigguk Digibro IBCF
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:27 am

But have they sucked the right dicks in academia and entertainment like NChick has?

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:27 am
But have they sucked the right dicks in academia and entertainment like NChick has?
I'd be shock if Amidi hasn't. He'll do anything for clicks.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.