NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:17 am
While true, the extra hilarious thing is that the whole "sorry about those Jews" thing only goes so far until Jews bring it up. It's all "oh how horrible our history is" until the Zentralrat comes along with yet another demand and absolutely everyone changes their tone. "What, who me? Me paying you for shit that was done well before my parents were born? Fuck off!"
Just because we want everyone to know that we turned a new leaf and are totally the good guys now doesn't mean we want to pay more than what's really necessary for it.

(Probably also why none of our governments ever bothered with compensations for the Herero genocide.)
rpgworm wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:50 am
Why is she not making any movies then?
Because it costs money and requires her to interact with more people.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:12 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:47 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:05 am
If Lindsay ever made a movie, it would just be 2 hours of her and her friends/co-stars kicking white men in the balls.
She did make a movie, and it was about her killing some race mixed baby because it wasn't pure enough. I think it was called "A Nostalgic Country for a Nostalgic Chick".
I thought it was called Birth of a Nation
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:22 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
If Lindsay ever made a movie, it would just be 2 hours of her and her friends/co-stars kicking white men in the balls.
She did make a movie, and it was about her killing some race mixed baby because it wasn't pure enough. I think it was called "A Nostalgic Country for a Nostalgic Chick".
Oh yeah, I haven't forgotten about the movie she made about hating her baby so much that she killed it before she even saw it. I'm talking more about her writing an original piece of narrative fiction. I should have been more specific. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:22 pm
I'm talking more about her writing an original piece of narrative fiction. I should have been more specific. :lol:
Yeah, her fictional stories on twitter that are allegedly about her life are pretty boring and unrealistic. Maybe if she talked to people who weren't shitlibs like her she might know how to write conflict and write characters that weren't one dimensional stereotypes or Mary Sue's from her experiences with people.

Hey Lindsay, maybe that is why you review children's shit on the internet, it's target audience is people with your level of maturity.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
"I Abort It So You Don't Have To Look At It!"

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:32 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:12 am
I doubt a documentary film about abortion was remotely original
Lake of Fire is the definitive abortion documentary.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:03 pm
"I Abort It So I Don't Have To Look After It!"
Fixed
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:41 pm

BTW the abortion "movie" she made is something like 9 minutes long.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:10 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:41 pm
BTW the abortion "movie" she made is something like 9 minutes long.
That's just the preview. The full thing was like 30 minutes.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:12 pm

Still, less of a 'movie' and more of a 'TV episode'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:21 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:22 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Oh yeah, I haven't forgotten about the movie she made about hating her baby so much that she killed it before she even saw it. I'm talking more about her writing an original piece of narrative fiction. I should have been more specific. :lol:
She mentioned years ago, after the Cthulu Twilight book came out (Which was co-written by ten other people) she was planning on doing her own serious novel, and that never happened.

You know, if someone had given her a script and a cheque to shoot a movie that didn't require too much effort, she'd probably have made something by now, though most likely she would be kicked off the project for rewriting it into some shitty SJW preach fest.