NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:51 am

Nice.
Rando white dudes don't catch less criticism because of what they are. You make a thing and people either like it or they don't. Most of the time when people don't like something, they just move on. But if you're going to grandstand about how the thing you made is supposedly important, implying that not liking it makes one an idiot or even a bad person, people will get pretty irritated at it.
I also agree that you should never ever pander to the SJW fuckwits. They know no loyalty and being offended at everything is their whole deal. You can't please people who want to be offended anyway.
These days, whenever I hear anyone saying they are offended about something, I just know they are a fucking cunt. That's really all there's to it. Fuck off. There's no good reason to tell people that you're offended other than you being a total piece of shit and wanting everyone to know it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:57 am

rpgworm wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:18 am

The fuck you are talking about Lindsay?

Okay, here is the skinny of the video. It is a critique of the criticism minority creators get from their own communities or other marginalized group of people by holding them in a higher status of "purity", making their work suffer much harsher criticism.

And she makes a case that Steven Universe get a lot more shit over the gay references than Gravity Falls that just nods at a gay couple at the end (I can't say I recall a gay couple in Gravity Falls, but whatever), and that is because Rebecca Sugar is gay.

But here is the thing Ncunt, you parade yourselves as a paragon of higher Morals and self Righteousness, so don't come crying when other like you, "hollier than thou" assholes that you created come knocking on your door. I don't recall Alex Hirsch (Gravity Falls guy) giving any interviews about how important Gravity Falls is for introducing gay and trans themes to kids... Rebecca Sugar on the other hand, as autistic and anti-social as she is, she was quite the smug little thing telling everybody how great her show is for it's progressive themes... and when turns out that catering your shit to people who are impossible to please for it's "purity"... then you get the shitty back lash.

And no Lindsay, cis-white guy dude bro of the youtubes don't get held to a lesser stand of purity over talking about pop culture shit, because if said cis-white guy never made a big deal of being woke then no one is going to hold him to that.

So no cunt, you can't have both ways, you can't turn off the whole self-righteous attitude when it suits you because people are ready and whilling to call on your bullshit. You wanted the self importance that comes with this sort of talk, and have it, drown on it, and I hope the audience you made for yourself is right there to catch your every slip up.

Cunt.
I was worried you were becoming more lefty as of late but Lindsay has got you shitposting and using the word cunt like an Aussie. Nice.

Rebecca Sugar is called out for being shit Lindsay. She is obnoxious and her shows are pure crap that are only liked by SJWs and not the kids they are meant to be targeted to. No one hates her for being gay, she is hated for having no talent.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:18 am

Lindsze believes in a superior future just like movieblob. She approves of SJW shows that push SJW morals pretty much because that's what she values.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:22 am

I thought Rebecca Sugar sucked nigger dicks, I don't know where this gay shit comes from.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:57 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:22 am
I thought Rebecca Sugar sucked nigger dicks, I don't know where this gay shit comes from.
She’s bisexual.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:21 am

>Creates a culture of offense-mongering and purity testing for minority characters, making themselves the arbitors of what's "woke" or not
>Criticizes purity culture and wonders why people tattle about minority characters to them

Yeah, no go fuck yourselves. Gamergaters were calling the double standards on white characters vs minority characters with the Galbrush Paradox and you fucks were calling for more Pee Oh Seas then bitching about how they were stereotypes because they had any flaw at all. You don't get to pretend you are innocent for people sticking to white guy protagonists or not leading lynch mobs because some creator cucked themselves to please you then you called their work "problematic."

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:38 am

>tries to defend modern-day cartoons
What a hill to die over.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:58 am

I guess this problem of hers actually goes both ways: SJWs will initially hype the shit out of anything for the mere inclusion of a woman / homosexual / tranny, but eventually it'll turn out that these folks can't be pleased and will always complain, because they either love complaining and/or don't actually know what they wanted in the first place.

(Unless it's something to lame to be offended about, then they'll just walk away to hype the next progressive release.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Xshouldbeinbed

Post by Xshouldbeinbed » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:46 am

anyone who takes this appalachian basic bytch trying to be erudite n fancy n shyt should move on after she said this dumb shyt

Duppppa

Post by Duppppa » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:43 am

I searched Lindsay timeline to see what she had to say about Jussie Smolett and not a peep but wrote a whole article about Liam Neeson.