NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Tony Schiavone

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:27 am

Thanks, all, for the clarification.
If she actually stepped inside real holy ground, would she burst into flames?
Did she also get invited to this as part of a legit college curriculum? I thought she didn't graduate herself.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:17 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:27 am
Thanks, all, for the clarification.
If she actually stepped inside real holy ground, would she burst into flames?
Did she also get invited to this as part of a legit college curriculum? I thought she didn't graduate herself.
She would, Jesus was completly against the hurting of kids and since her vagina is haunted
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:52 am

I'd ask why she is giving lectures at colleges but her fans are probably students who organised it and the staff just went "Yeah, why not?"

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:30 am

I seem to remember that Tedx shit was completely unregulated. You could get 2 or more idiots together and volunteer the event to feature some spergebaron and Tedx would agree. One presumes it's the same with her "lectures." She's not qualified to lecture on any subject, because she's not considered an expert in any area.

Except abortions.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:47 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:30 am
To get properly stinking blind drunk isn't cheap, but it sure costs a lot more when you go to a bar to do it.

I've been to a bar once or twice (yeah, I don't drink at bars much), and all I could think was how much extra I was paying for the same shit I can buy at a store.
But you see, it's okay to get smashed at a bar with her friends because that's social. Besides, how's she supposed to get arrested drinking at home?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:06 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:49 am
This thread:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:15 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:30 am
I seem to remember that Tedx shit was completely unregulated. You could get 2 or more idiots together and volunteer the event to feature some spergebaron and Tedx would agree. One presumes it's the same with her "lectures." She's not qualified to lecture on any subject, because she's not considered an expert in any area.
She must be a closeted fan of Sam Hyde.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
She goes to college what, three fucking times and her career is giving a college lecture about cartoons on youtube and real life. It's like that Simpsons episode where the college professor tells the students "what does this cartoon MEAN?" when he shows an Itchy and Scratchy cartoon, except it was supposed to be a piss-take.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Silent

Post by Silent » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:06 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:49 am
This thread:

I didn't realize that was The Edge until you posted this. I was trying to figure out why someone posted a stock picture of a burglar in response to this thread. Figured it was a meme I didn't know.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:50 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:15 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
She goes to college what, three fucking times and her career is giving a college lecture about cartoons on youtube and real life. It's like that Simpsons episode where the college professor tells the students "what does this cartoon MEAN?" when he shows an Itchy and Scratchy cartoon, except it was supposed to be a piss-take.
It is odd how many of them take that shit so seriously. Like Blob sperging about South Park's death camp of tolerance.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:26 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:50 am
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:15 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
It is odd how many of them take that shit so seriously. Like Blob sperging about South Park's death camp of tolerance.
they have to, they need to feel like big shots
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli