NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:21 pm

mad bum wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:Thanks, Lindsay. Your disgusting liking of Untermensch dick triggered proboards' "no bestiality" policy, forcing us to move.
DHI will never have a home, we're doomed to leap hoping the next leap is home.
If all else fails there are always hosts in trash countries that won't care about anything but getting paid on time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:24 pm

mad bum wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:Thanks, Lindsay. Your disgusting liking of Untermensch dick triggered proboards' "no bestiality" policy, forcing us to move.
DHI will never have a home, we're doomed to leap hoping the next leap is home.
We should be fine here. Also, I can back up the forum database too so if we do get booted (which we won't, the terms of service is only for illegal shit so I'll get my money back if they do) I can transfer everything over.

Making more threads now.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Yes

Post by Yes » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:50 am

Ncunt streaming right now, with all your old favorites.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Qz-ZCwbaQ
Now with with more nastycockslut.

PS: Remember to turn on that pesky adblock.
Swedish smiths spend years working on a single sperge and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest Let's players known to mankind.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:05 am

"Online harassment" is a made-up problem that, in reality, harms no one. Fact.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:22 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:"Online harassment" is a made-up problem that, in reality, harms no one. Fact.
I dunno if it was TL;DR, Autistic Opinions or somebody else that made that point but I found it interesting: They only ever complain about negative attention affecting them IRL.
Imagine getting as much positive attention as your everyday internet nobody gets that has a million subs on YT or many twitter followers IRL. You'd go absolutely mad from thousands of fucks giving you a pat on the shoulder or praising every single dumb fucking remark you just made. But they never complain about it because it's just online shit and as Tyler the Creator said you can just close your eyes or walk away from the screen and the effect on your real life is zero.
But with negative attention it's suddenly this alleged life-ruining thing when you can also just walk away from the screen. How so?

It's all their fault for putting themselves out there anyway. How much "harassment" does Mr. Metokur get despite being hated by many? I bet it's fucking nothing or utterly neglectable.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

progfan777

Post by progfan777 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote: as Tyler the Creator said you can just close your eyes or walk away from the screen
This is one of the things that sets the normies from the non-normies. You cannot weigh an anonymous person's attack like a real person's attack or you will go insane, as many ecelebs have. At least with facebook and myspace the people talking trash to you were mostly real people you knew.

It's basic economics: the cost of talking shit when you are anonymous is practically zero, and the benefit is usually positive. There is no social capital to put on the line like in real life, so people will do it. That's 4chan, cranking out shitposts at a raging pace.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:03 am

progfan777 wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote: as Tyler the Creator said you can just close your eyes or walk away from the screen
This is one of the things that sets the normies from the non-normies. You cannot weigh an anonymous person's attack like a real person's attack or you will go insane, as many ecelebs have. At least with facebook and myspace the people talking trash to you were mostly real people you knew.

It's basic economics: the cost of talking shit when you are anonymous is practically zero, and the benefit is usually positive. There is no social capital to put on the line like in real life, so people will do it. That's 4chan, cranking out shitposts at a raging pace.
And when the normalfag cancer wasn't so extreme it kept things in check. The internet hate machine is absolutely necessary! Without having the undeserved praise being countered by pointless hate they go fucking nuts. Look at the overblown egos and unrealistic expectations of most internet nobodies. They take all the positive feedback at face value, forgetting that they are essentially jobless fucks sitting in their mother's basement doing nothing of actual worth that's instantly forgotten when the wind changes.

They need to get taken down a notch and get some reality pounded into them, reminding them that they are a shit and I need a reason to sperg. It's a win-win situation.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:19 am

Yes wrote:Ncunt streaming right now, with all your old favorites.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Qz-ZCwbaQ
Now with with more nastycockslut.

PS: Remember to turn on that pesky adblock.
"We're so sorry we only have white people. We'll fix that next time, we swear."

Probably won't.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:06 am

So they're going to buy some token nigger. Do they even realize how racist they are?
Now I don't mind racists at all but I hate those that aren't honest about it. Kinda like how I don't mind faggots when they're not of the self-hating or overplaying kind. I like them enough to kill them last and unlike Arnie I'd keep that promise.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:27 am

I wish i had the image of a twitter post that was someone laughing and pointing out all you had to do was step away from the computer screen to solve the problem
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes