NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:27 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:48 am
Children are literally the only reason to get married. Without children what have you got? A piece of paper that entitles her to half your shit when she decides she's bored with you.
Are marriages revoked if you don't create a spawn within a certain time limit? No? Then tough luck.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:30 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:03 am
snip
>Tax breaks
Great, more money for her to take away from you when you inevitably get divorced
>someone to split the billth with
>Implying she'll split the billth

In any case, you don't need to be married to do that
>more chores get done
Again, something you don't need to be married to do
>An easy lay
Again, something you don't need to be married to have
>stop everyone from constantly asking when you're going to get married

You can just tell these people to fuck off
>easier to get loans
Great! Easier to get into more debt, her share of which she will weasel out of paying when she divorces you
>life insurance
Pretty sure you don't need to be married to name your partner as your beneficiary
>More likely to live longer
Who really wants to live longer these days?
>binge watching
You don't need to be married to spend time with each other
>easier to get time off work
If your boss is a hard ass he's not going to let you off work, wife or no wife.

Children are, to me, the only benefit. All that tax shit and all those other benefits are great if you have children and you want to provide the best you can for them and pointless otherwise
drisko wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:03 am
You can hire a nurse with the money you saved. It's what my grandparents did, they never really had to bug my mum or their other kids for any help because they had someone to do the things they were too old to do.

God, arthritis scares me.
Hiring a good nurse is probably more difficult than hiring a good nanny and they're expensive. Having your children look after you has its benefits. The money you save not hiring a nurse would probably go toward their inheritance.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:19 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:30 am
Hiring a good nurse is probably more difficult than hiring a good nanny and they're expensive. Having your children look after you has its benefits. The money you save not hiring a nurse would probably go toward their inheritance.
Would you really want to be looked after by someone, who are just waiting for you to die? Even if you have a great relationship with your kids, they still have their own lives to worry about, which doesn't involve changing your adult diapers every day, sooner or later, you'll become nothing but a burden to them. If you save the money you would spend on raising a child, you could buy yourself a spot into some luxury retirement home, where people would take care of you, because it is their job and wouldn't hate you for not dying soon enough.

Children don't ask to be born, they have no obligation to take care of you, when you're old.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:38 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:19 pm
Children don't ask to be born, they have no obligation to take care of you, when you're old.
Fucking this, don't be mad though when I drop you a few times on your head and when there is not enough cereal in your breakfast. I didn't ask for the condom to tear and have no obligation to take care of you, when you're young.

:lol: :lol:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:29 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:19 pm
If you save the money you would spend on raising a child, you could buy yourself a spot into some luxury retirement home, where people would take care of you, because it is their job
Most retirement homes are neglectful at best, downright abusive at worst. Even the best ones, the nursing staff don't usually care, they're so used to dealing with confused old people constantly pissing and shitting themselves that they're numb to the whole experience.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 pm

And here in Germany, they're chronically understaffed and paid fuckall for the work they're supposed to do.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:43 pm

Pretty sure marriage is sponsored by the state to HAVE children (and get a few bucks from marriage licenses). Saw a video somewhere with this was developed as a way to grow populations to work and staff armies with soldiers as needed.

Countries that get fat and lazy stop caring about it. At that point, it's pretty much just a (lame)* ceremony for the woman to fantasize over.

*You know if guys cared about it that shit would be way more epic.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Dupa

Post by Dupa » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:08 pm

I been looking for a picture or even a first name of Lindsay husband and can't find anything. Lindsay is trying really hard for people to not figure out who he is.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:29 pm

Dupa wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:08 pm
I been looking for a picture or even a first name of Lindsay husband and can't find anything. Lindsay is trying really hard for people to not figure out who he is.
There was photo evidence that DHI found on twitter a while ago but it's been buried now.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:27 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:48 am
Children are literally the only reason to get married. Without children what have you got? A piece of paper that entitles her to half your shit when she decides she's bored with you.
Are marriages revoked if you don't create a spawn within a certain time limit? No? Then tough luck.
Actually back in the day it was the only reason you could divorce. If your spouse is infertile/impotent you could divorce them. The church sees marriage as only a means to permit reproduction.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.