NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Cuckara

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:18 pm

Getting back to Lindsay's awful book; Pibbs, did Cora's homosexuality or ethnicity ever play a significant role in the plot? From what you posted, Cora occasionally referenced her lesbianism, but it didn't stop her from falling in love with a inhuman cyborg, and there wasn't anything uniquely Hispanic about her other than her having been raised Catholic. If what you posted is the extent of Cora's Hispanic lesbian identity, and if she really did start writing this shit over a decade ago, then I would bet that Cora was originally a totally shameless self-insert and Lindsay turned her into a Hispanic lesbian because that kind of hollow pandering pleases her breadtuber friends.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:54 pm

I think she changed nothing at all. I mixed up some character names after a long writing pause. Changing the names only on 20 pages was pure horror. No way she changes that afterward
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

ban

Post by ban » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:06 pm

Hey, what's this about a book and shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeet-

https://forum2.deadhorseinterchange.net ... f=3&t=1027

This has to be a super elaborate shitpost by her, r-right you guys? Come on, tell me it's not real, I know I'm in a nightmare already, I don't need to go into an even deeper nightmare.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:52 pm

ban wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:06 pm
Hey, what's this about a book and shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeet-

https://forum2.deadhorseinterchange.net ... f=3&t=1027

This has to be a super elaborate shitpost by her, r-right you guys? Come on, tell me it's not real, I know I'm in a nightmare already, I don't need to go into an even deeper nightmare.
It's actually a DHI-original deepfake. Zeon and I wrote it, and we turned it over to pibbs for editing, so his responses could be as spicy as he wanted. GitGud also chipped in a bit; shouldn't be too hard to figure out where.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:18 pm

GitGud kept pushing for a scene of Cora getting double penetrated by Ampersand and Obelus, but we feared that would've exposed our ruse.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:37 am

And you don't even want to know what his proposed ending was like.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:26 am

Received my Axiom's Edge Collectors Edition today. It came with a complementary limited edition coathanger.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:32 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:26 am
Received my Axiom's Edge Collectors Edition today. It came with a complementary limited edition coathanger.
Remember the part of the book where she said something felt like "a wire around her stomach"?

ban

Post by ban » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:03 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:52 pm
It's actually a DHI-original deepfake. Zeon and I wrote it, and we turned it over to pibbs for editing, so his responses could be as spicy as he wanted. GitGud also chipped in a bit; shouldn't be too hard to figure out where.
Well, now I know the book's actually (unfortunately) real, because there was no dank scat references from GitGud that only yurofags understood. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:20 am

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:18 pm
Getting back to Lindsay's awful book; Pibbs, did Cora's homosexuality or ethnicity ever play a significant role in the plot?
She referenced a girlfriend in college that broke her heart. That's it. The scene mostly served as a way to proclaim the character a Gay.
Partway through Lindsay forgets that Cora is supposed to be Hispanic by calling her white a few times. The Hispanic angle is that her dad's last name is Ortega. But he goes to Germany to hide, because that's where he's from. Ortega. German.

This is a stupid book.