NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:24 pm

The trouble with problems caused by women is that instead of harming the cause of the problem (women) they instead drift off and harm good and sane people (men) including the goodest and sanest people who want nothing to do with women (me.) Its physically impossible for women to be held responsible for their actions.
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:53 am
You don't "feel" like a woman, you just are.
I feel like a woman when I ruin everything for everyone.
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:49 am
What's always baffled me about the whole zillion-genders, genderfluid, non-conforming shit is... didn't we spend the last several decades establishing that not all men fall into the man stereotype and not all women fall into the woman stereotype? Wasn't the whole point that a man/woman didn't have to embody all the societal expectations to be a "real" man/woman?
Feminists never cared about any non-Chad men.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:54 pm

Women would love if all the non-Chad men just castrated themselves and accepted to work as drones, providing and supporting their lifestyles while they get knocked around by the Chads they really like.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:09 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:45 pm
Of course I want this, and worse, to happen. The worse women suffer from their own self-inflicted stupidity, the better. And I'll even help to yell "transphobic!" at them so they cannot escape it.

Women are responsible for all this factor acceptance shit, while all I wanted was to be able to ignore these degenerates. Well, now you get to accept the degenerates helping you to insert tampons in your vagoo. Pottery.
I'm not talking about adult women, I'm talking about little girls. They obviously didn't vote for this shit but they're still going to have to suffer the consequences of male classmates swarming their locker rooms.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:21 pm

Childwomen are still trash.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:54 pm
Women would love if all the non-Chad men just castrated themselves and accepted to work as drones, providing and supporting their lifestyles while they get knocked around by the Chads they really like.
non-Chads are spiritually castrated, they'll have to settle for that.
But I don't fall unto Women's plans because I don't work.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:31 pm

Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:09 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Of course I want this, and worse, to happen. The worse women suffer from their own self-inflicted stupidity, the better. And I'll even help to yell "transphobic!" at them so they cannot escape it.

Women are responsible for all this factor acceptance shit, while all I wanted was to be able to ignore these degenerates. Well, now you get to accept the degenerates helping you to insert tampons in your vagoo. Pottery.
I'm not talking about adult women, I'm talking about little girls. They obviously didn't vote for this shit but they're still going to have to suffer the consequences of male classmates swarming their locker rooms.
Young boys didn't voted to be drugged out of their personalities and shoved into a feminizing environment just because women don't want to deal with Jimmy's little toxic masculinity, but there we are. The little girls will reap what their mothers' sowed.

Women are what they are, I feel no pity for them.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:36 pm

I thought strong independent women that need no men could protect themselves and their loves ones, that or Its another case of women fucking everything and now waiting for men to fix it :lol: , I couldn’t care less.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:44 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:31 pm
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:09 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:

Young boys didn't voted to be drugged out of their personalities and shoved into a feminizing environment just because women don't want to deal with Jimmy's little toxic masculinity, but there we are. The little girls will reap what their mothers' sowed.

Women are what they are, I feel no pity for them.
Let's not forget the little boys being groomed and turned into obvious sex slaves while getting treated like celebrities on tv as "child drag queens" and "child transgenders" to brainwash other kids instead of getting taken away from their psycho mothers. Stunning and brave.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:45 pm

Progressives today value sensitivity over intelligence or honesty. Letting a man who says he's a woman play on a women's basketball team and acting like it's nothing is neither intelligent nor honest, but it is SENSITIVE. If you're anything less than that, you're a Nazi.

Progressives also LOVE to eat their own when someone who's supposedly in the fold isn't strictly toeing the line. If you have ANY reservation about a man in a dress being a woman, there will be no healthy debate. There will be no questioning of the mental state of that man in a dress. You're not allowed to even wonder if he's just a pervert who wants to hang out in women's restrooms. If you do, you're a Nazi.

It's the consequence of a feminized culture. Like women themselves, it's not concerned with logic or consistency.

"Cultural appropriation", no matter how slight or unserious (a fucking Halloween costume), is "toxic" and "problematic", but sexual appropriation is all good.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:58 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thing is that I don't want this to happen, even if it's what they deserve, because things like this have a way of coming back on us.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:57 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:58 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thing is that I don't want this to happen, even if it's what they deserve, because things like this have a way of coming back on us.
Thirsty betas are the ones who enable them to do that. I'm sure thirsty betas would love to rush in and declare trannies a menace if women cry about it enough. Can't have miladies all over the world feeling mildly distressed, oh no!