Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:28 pm

Translation*

Blob: PLZ TUTCH MAI PEE PEE!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:31 pm

You poor, rich, privileged little girl. Tell us in full detail how you were triggered by being reminded of your origins and main avenue of "employment" while you attended an event that you were invited to, because they apparently thought you were a big enough deal to bring along.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:51 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:31 pm
You poor, rich, privileged little girl. Tell us in full detail how you were triggered by being reminded of your origins and main avenue of "employment" while you attended an event that you were invited to, because you sucked the right cock/munched the right carpet.
FTFY. Lindsay's connections with tons of people who are at least somewhat involved in the industry has resulted in all these gibs for her and it's really fucking annoying. She's not very talented, but the bitch can network, that's for sure. She's never going to make it big, but she's never going away. Jim was right about that, unfortunately.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:55 pm

She should be annoyed. She's not a YT star. She's a TGWTG BLIPBLIPBLIP star. She owes everything to Mike Michaud and sucking dicks.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:01 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:21 pm
Come to think of it, has any YouTuber surpassed YouTube? (I’m not being facetious. I honestly can’t think of any examples right now... well, Justin Bieber, but I don’t think he counts as an IN.)
I'm pretty sure that, out of their own free will, none of these guys would leave behind YT unless the other offer is way, way better. There's just nothing that beats the potential viewerbase and free hosting services.

(Also anything outside YT might actually be a real job that requires real work, and we can't have that.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:50 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:23 pm
Here's the tweet in question.
Shut the fuck up blob.
Angry Joe was ahead of the curve when he got pissy at Geoff Keighley thinking he was just "Some guy from YouTube" in 2010. So many of these fucks have such high opinions of themselves thinking they actually fucking matter in the real world. Just look at Miscarriage of Acchild thinking he is a fucking politician now.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:37 am

Why Moviebob tweets like he is a 15 years old girl?

And man Lindsay, you shouldn't have taken that picture with him, now Bob thinks he is friends with you....

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:06 am

Apparently she blocked me. Not exactly sure what I did.... I think once I asked if she was drunk again after she posted something exceptionally stupid.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:30 am

rpgworm wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:37 am

And man Lindsay, you shouldn't have taken that picture with him, now Bob thinks he is friends with you....
He thinks that if he tweets like that, some dumb bitch might feel like he's "one of the girls" and actually let him hang out with her and then he can follow in the footsteps of his mentor, Devin Faraci.

It will never happen though. All women find Bob repulsive on an instinctual, primal level.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:37 am

rpgworm wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:37 am
Soy. He's transitioning.