NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by pibbs » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:50 am

Ok, so Ncunts review of the Hobbit pops up in my YouTube feed, and out of morbid curiosity I watch it. I cannot believe how much of her style is blatantly ripped off from Mr. Plinkets review of the Phantom Menace. Minus the character's antics, but the editing, observations, and some of the gags.
And of course her sycophant fans eat it right up.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:20 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:50 am
Ok, so Ncunts review of the Hobbit pops up in my YouTube feed, and out of morbid curiosity I watch it. I cannot believe how much of her style is blatantly ripped off from Mr. Plinkets review of the Phantom Menace. Minus the character's antics, but the editing, observations, and some of the gags.
And of course her sycophant fans eat it right up.
That's clever of her though, a lot of YouTube movie reviewers these days rip them off rather than angry reviewing. Unlike the rest of CA that think snarking is still cool she adapted which is why she rakes in shekels while they start hashtags.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:22 am

Do you think the fat thing in her videos is a composite of all her abortions?

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:40 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:22 am
Do you think the fat thing in her videos is a composite of all her abortions?
No. Those will be served to the baby daddy. Nice rolled in bread crumps and golden brown deep fried. You know....they need the energy for producing the next batch
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:42 pm

"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:53 pm

"I did a stupid thing and now people are saying it was stupid, what the fuck that's not fair!"

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:35 pm

"I didn't even have anything to gain from this because I already have a solid viewerbase!"

Stunning and brave.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:02 pm

She could have just not contributed at all and there wouldn't be an issue at all... but of course she couldn't resist a my soggy knee part.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:29 pm

“Minor” complaints, she claims. The way you bitched about the so-called rape scene that you improved? You didn’t make that seem so minor. And a Daria GIF? Try something with Janeane Garafolo, that’s closer to your personality.

We’re fixated on you and your “friends” because you’re all living train wrecks. The JW revelation was big, but I have a feeling something worse is about to happen. It doesn’t have to be related to this CTC garbage, either. Life’s kind of funny that way, and we can’t wait to see what it dishes out next.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:56 pm

Daria would find Lindsay so disgustingly basic bitch and mainstream she'd drop dead.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!