NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ChangeTheChunnel

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:57 pm

For all her greed and selfishness, it’s a wonder how she’s roped along a band of “friends” all these years and snagged a husband. What have they gotten out of her? Todd got jilted. Nella is popular only by proxy. And I doubt there’s a husband. For all we know, she could have talked her butt buddies into helping her stage a “make me a pretty princess for a day” wedding as a publicity stunt.

Yeah, it’s far fetched, but I enjoy a little extra conspiracy with my most hated INs.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:57 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:57 pm
For all her greed and selfishness, it’s a wonder how she’s roped along a band of “friends” all these years and snagged a husband. What have they gotten out of her? Todd got jilted. Nella is popular only by proxy. And I doubt there’s a husband. For all we know, she could have talked her butt buddies into helping her stage a “make me a pretty princess for a day” wedding as a publicity stunt.

Yeah, it’s far fetched, but I enjoy a little extra conspiracy with my most hated INs.
Nella- fat, ugly & untalented. Riding Lindsay's coattails is about as good as it's going to get for her.

Todd- Cuck extraordinaire. 'Nuff said. Throwing his attention, money and so on at a woman and getting nothing out of it but staying loyal anyway is the natural state of a cuck.

Husband- Either a closet homo who's using her as a beard or another cuck. Or maybe, just maybe he's /ourguy/. On foxdickfarms they shared a post she made about cooking for him and his friends so maybe he keeps her in her place at home while she fake feminism is restricted to her internet persona. Ideally he makes her pay for everything too, like so:

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:14 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:00 pm
RedLine wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:32 pm
The one thing that I think could take Ellis down is her being a TERF.
Hopefully Lupa or Liz saved the receipts.
Her actually getting a show and having a trannie cohost would be the lulziest result. One where they air live together so she can't keep her distance and hide behind voice overs. Imagine watching her struggle to barely contain her disgust the entire show length week in and week out until one day she snaps on the trannie and completely torpedoes her career and reputation. :lol: Then afterwards she would either go full TERF and stick exclusively to the nuttiest radfem circles, or hop on the redpill bandwagon. Lindsay is a completely selfish creature with no true principles, after all.
Apparently she's friends with Contrapoints now, but that's probably to leech off the fame.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:20 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:00 pm
Then afterwards she would either go full TERF and stick exclusively to the nuttiest radfem circles, or hop on the redpill bandwagon.
Isn't that what Lacey Greenstein did?
Lindsey HIV arc when?

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:29 am

What exactly is Lindsey's selling point? Putting a feminist spin on everything? Did she just flat out jew that from Anita when her Channel Awesome fame dried up?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:43 pm

MrPopperBanks wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:29 am
Did she just flat out jew that from Anita when her Channel Awesome fame dried up?
Yes, difference is she makes more than one video every 6 months so she has that going for her.

And Anita is much less of a goyim here. Lindsay has to pump out content to get paid while Anita gets paid to make a video every 6 months and for her speaking engagements where she says the same shit for an hour with likely free flights and accommodation. Lindsay has to pay money to go to Disneyland and shit, Anita will probably get paid to do a talk at some shitlib LA College and then go.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:00 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:43 pm
Lindsay has to pump out kahntent to get paid while Anita gets paid to make a video every 6 months and for her speaking engagements where she says the same shit for an hour with likely free flights and accommodation. Lindsay has to pay money to go to Disneyland and shit, Anita will probably get paid to do a talk at some shitlib LA College and then go.
If anything brings me comfort about Lindsay, it’s this. She’ll never be as accomplished as she feels she deserves to be. She can network and suck up (or suck off) all she can, but someone in her circle has done it better. She can string along as many butt boys and admirers as she can, but she’ll never truly be a pampered woman.

Being a YouTube star (how derogatory!) is probably the highest she’ll get. She’ll putter along, repeating the same talking points, mourning her lost chance at Hollywood director stardom, until YT implodes or she dies of alcohol poisoning.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:04 pm

The nerve of them to call her a YouTube star. Didn't they look at her Tumblr to know her preferred pronouns? Who does this cunt think she's impressing? She doesn't have a look, so stardom is out. Her ideology is toxic and is rapidly becoming more and more unpopular with the masses, so YouTube e-celeb status is drying out. She's managed to be so condescending that her only followers are sycophants or thirst stalkers. Typical liberal stuck in a bubble.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:18 am

Halloween is Lindsey’s favorite time of year because of all the spooks. 😋

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:21 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:18 am
Halloween is Lindsey’s favorite time of year because of all the spooks. 😋
And the delicious ectoplasm she snowballs into Todd's mouth after her ghostly gang bang.