NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:38 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:20 pm
That's why, to me, TERFs are the only half sane ones. I don't know why it is that feminists keep pushing for this trans shit
I've been thinking about this and I think it's because both societal elites and SJW's want to keep searching for the smallest and most disruptive to everyday life marginalized group to support. SJW's because they need a moral crusade to fight to give meaning to their empty lives, and as society gets more and more tolerant and permissive they have keep finding something more extreme that will actually get push back so they can feel stunning and brave. Societal elites because disrupting everyday life by making everyone argue about what's between their legs and which bathroom to use divides the plebs and turns lots of them into confused, infighting, neurotic mentally ill wrecks who can't rise up effectively or even notice the corruption.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:34 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:20 pm
That's why, to me, TERFs are the only half sane ones. I don't know why it is that feminists keep pushing for this trans shit
They created a monster they can't control by pushing for more and more "progressive" shit and not being able to find a way to stop it. A lot of these activists have friends who make a lot of money out of this with garbage like "sensitivity training", so they can't say things are good without losing that gravy train. But oddly enough, these people will call themselves Marxists and yet it was there capitalist greed that fucked them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:53 am

Liberal feminists are a pestilence and a plague upon the land. I really don't understand why they promote trans rhetoric when it's so blatantly sexist and regressive.

A woman is an adult human female. You don't "feel" like a woman, you just are. How would a man know he feels like a woman, anyway? What does being a woman feel like? To trannies, it seems like it's all about long hair, high heels, and falsetto voices. That's not gender dysphoria, that's being a fucking pervert who gets off on crossdressing. Which is fine, more power to you. But please stay the fuck out of the ladies' bathrooms.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:40 am

Nah, shove the trannies into ladies' bathrooms. Bedrooms. Dressing rooms. Trannies should be allowed to push all women out of their own sports. I think women need to suffer the Hell of their own creation, from now until the end of times. It's the only way for them to learn their lesson.

Until women are broken, miserable, crawling on their knees denouncing themselves as the idiots they really are for creating, promoting, and shoving social justice and sensitivity and all the rest, I think they should suffer. I'll grab a nice jar of lemonade and some popcorn, and watch and point and laugh.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:49 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:00 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:40 am
Nah, shove the trannies into ladies' bathrooms. Bedrooms. Dressing rooms. Trannies should be allowed to push all women out of their own sports. I think women need to suffer the Hell of their own creation, from now until the end of times. It's the only way for them to learn their lesson.

Until women are broken, miserable, crawling on their knees denouncing themselves as the idiots they really are for creating, promoting, and shoving social justice and sensitivity and all the rest, I think they should suffer. I'll grab a nice jar of lemonade and some popcorn, and watch and point and laugh.
There's little girls in the bathrooms, too. You really want guys like this offering to help 10 year-old girls insert tampons?

RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:22 am

How about minding your own fucking business? Fucking letchy trannies. All they want to do is get off, a man will always be a man no matter what "gender" they pretend to be.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:49 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:53 am
Liberal feminists are a pestilence and a plague upon the land. I really don't understand why they promote trans rhetoric when it's so blatantly sexist and regressive.

A woman is an adult human female. You don't "feel" like a woman, you just are. How would a man know he feels like a woman, anyway? What does being a woman feel like? To trannies, it seems like it's all about long hair, high heels, and falsetto voices. That's not gender dysphoria, that's being a fucking pervert who gets off on crossdressing. Which is fine, more power to you. But please stay the fuck out of the ladies' bathrooms.
What's always baffled me about the whole zillion-genders, genderfluid, non-conforming shit is... didn't we spend the last several decades establishing that not all men fall into the man stereotype and not all women fall into the woman stereotype? Wasn't the whole point that a man/woman didn't have to embody all the societal expectations to be a "real" man/woman? So why is it now that if a boy likes the color pink or a girl wants toy gun, the people who claim to hate stereotypes the most will immediately jump to the conclusion that the kid is whatever LGBTFAQ subset is most fashionable this week, rather than just... not embodying the boy/girl stereotype?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:45 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:00 am
There's little girls in the bathrooms, too. You really want guys like this offering to help 10 year-old girls insert tampons?
Of course I want this, and worse, to happen. The worse women suffer from their own self-inflicted stupidity, the better. And I'll even help to yell "transphobic!" at them so they cannot escape it.

Women are responsible for all this factor acceptance shit, while all I wanted was to be able to ignore these degenerates. Well, now you get to accept the degenerates helping you to insert tampons in your vagoo. Pottery.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:21 pm

of course when I warn about trannies its all trolling and ridicule, let a braindead moron like Joe Rogan talk about it and you are all on his dick duh... What a pathetic celebrity gazing, idolworshipping generation.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine