NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Cunt Man Is Cunting In The Direction Of The Problem

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Cunt Man Is Cunting In The Direction Of The Problem » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:52 am

To be fair, Lindsay’s future husband/cuckhold victim/new black guy/Mandingo is also an engineer. So, there’s a good chance he’s chipping in to help her go on these extravagant booze cruises/“business trips”.

That cirrhosis filled Lindsay pussy must be great to pay for her and her obnoxious, hipster cunt friends travel around the fucking world.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:21 am

Osterzone wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:03 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:45 pm
10k isn't much to live on in New York City.
That's why she moved to Philly
Philly is a great place to get robbed, raped, and/or shot. A real shithole city.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:14 pm

God-Emperor Duterte would never allow such a thing to happen.

(Unless they're buying drugs. Then he'll probably cap them himself.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:29 am

I reckon she has a trust fund. Years ago she mentioned in a blog that she went to China for a couple of days and dismissed as some sort of business trip that wasn't worth noting, when to most people flying to another continent, even for a short time, is a big deal. Hell, when she ranted about Jurassic World, she seemed to be under the impression that the parents put their kids on a plane to the tropics at the drop of a hat and assumed the aunt was going to take care of them, when in reality that kind of trip would take months of planning and saving. She even filmed her Hunchback video, with someone on camera, in France with the cathedral behind her, but didn't seem to think being in Europe was that big a deal.

I reckon that was her childhood, her parents would go on holiday to other countries and she assumes that's the norm. And she probably stayed at the whitest hot spots.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:21 am

Cunt Man Is Cunting In The Direction Of The Problem wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:52 am
To be fair, Lindsay’s future husband/cuckhold victim/new black guy/Mandingo is also an engineer. So, there’s a good chance he’s chipping in to help her go on these extravagant booze cruises/“business trips”.

That cirrhosis filled Lindsay pussy must be great to pay for her and her obnoxious, hipster cunt friends travel around the fucking world.
I've said it before, but I'm genuinely curious how much she spends every week in bar tabs alone.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:41 am

drisko wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:29 am
I reckon she has a trust fund. Years ago she mentioned in a blog that she went to China for a couple of days and dismissed as some sort of business trip that wasn't worth noting, when to most people flying to another continent, even for a short time, is a big deal. Hell, when she ranted about Jurassic World, she seemed to be under the impression that the parents put their kids on a plane to the tropics at the drop of a hat and assumed the aunt was going to take care of them, when in reality that kind of trip would take months of planning and saving. She even filmed her Hunchback video, with someone on camera, in France with the cathedral behind her, but didn't seem to think being in Europe was that big a deal.

I reckon that was her childhood, her parents would go on holiday to other countries and she assumes that's the norm. And she probably stayed at the whitest hot spots.
Nah, she's from Tennessee and has mentioned before how much she wanted to get out of Appalachia. For non-burgers, Appalachia is where most of the poor white folks live. Going to USC would put her around a lot of rich kids who never had to work for anything and she can just copy their mannerisms of not being impressed by anything.

fukit

Post by fukit » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:15 am

this felt like the best place to repost this

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:56 am

I'm not clicking that link. Context?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

goofballX

Post by goofballX » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:12 pm

links not real (at least i HOPE it aint real)...i was in some game stream where they were riding a horse and somehow convo got into what that white horse luved so i flipped it into the good ole 'white hoes luv bbc' and madeup that blacked dot com spoof link

a few chicks in the chat then got mad when the realized it wasnt a real site

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:19 pm

There are no chicks in twitch chats, bruh. Transfaggots with cocklust the lot of them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!