NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:50 am

Depends on whether or not you're *white*. They might still get you for that if they want.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:57 pm

wildmage wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:13 pm

How can a woman rape another woman? forcing her to eat pussy at gunpoint? I really don't get the logistics of this.

It's like the tyson rape accusation, where the full transcript says that during the incident he ate her out. Can you rape cunnilingus someone?

So many questions.
Actual answer for you: Yes. Where you go can change up the answer quite a bit. Legally speaking, some places don't actually have 'rape' as a charge and instead have levels of sexual assault, other places veer to the stupid-specific. Still, if 'rape' is the legal definition, the in-general decider is 'penetration.' If skin had to get moved for something to get where it was, it basically counts.

If a woman fingers another woman, that counts, and we're talking the full legal definition without downgrading anything. The gunpoint thing would be all kinds of things, and definitely sexual assault, but in many places wouldn't be 'legally' a rape.

So, yeah, groping can count, depending.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:41 pm

I like that answer, we need more lawyer guests in the forums. But my question comes around the practical rather than the emotional. The widespread idea is that rape is about power and overpowering a victim so that penetration doesn't even matter in the act. But why would you risk it if you did not get a satisfaction in return?

My question would be, how can a woman rape another woman while she herself cumming in the act since cum is the first goal of a serial rapist.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:45 pm

What? Whether you came or not is irrelevant. Lots of rape victims experience orgasm.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:38 pm

I must say I like the guest Avatar... probably the hottest Lindsay has ever looked... like a post gang bang mugshot or something.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:45 pm
What? Whether you came or not is irrelevant. Lots of rape victims experience orgasm.
As they should. I did all the fucking work after all. :D
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:38 pm
I must say I like the guest Avatar... probably the hottest Lindsay has ever looked... like a post gang bang mugshot or something.
wildmage wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:41 pm
I like that answer, we need more lawyer guests in the forums. But my question comes around the practical rather than the emotional. The widespread idea is that rape is about power and overpowering a victim so that penetration doesn't even matter in the act. But why would you risk it if you did not get a satisfaction in return?

My question would be, how can a woman rape another woman while she herself cumming in the act since cum is the first goal of a serial rapist.

Allison probably knows the answer to that thanks to her magical feminism powers :lol:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:26 pm

You forgot Allison magical powers of the undead
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:50 pm

I'd still bang lindsay but she needs to work on getting rid of her gut. That alcohol fat isn't helping her body any.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:50 pm
I'd still bang lindsay but she needs to work on getting rid of her gut. That alcohol fat isn't helping her body any.
Au contraire, she's making herself unfuckable for prison.