Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:39 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:17 pm
Is Robert Z'Dar a dumb, arrogant cunt?
he a dead cunt with a giant chin
Creating Rob Z'dar. I saw that on best of the worst.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:13 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:34 am
Big Mac or Quarter Pounder?
Mc Rib, obviously.
pibbs wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:19 am
Mmm. Cool Ranch Doritos. Usually I don't get Ranch Doritos. You eurofags don't even know what Ranch is do you? Ha! Fuck you.
Doritos is a Pepsi Co. brand. You can buy them here as well. We have ranch dressing as well. Since I don't like buttermilk I can't stand it.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:54 pm
Maybe if Cline takes inspiration from House of Leaves.
Don't get me started. I have spared you a rundown and you should be fucking grateful for that.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:54 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:16 pm
I have no clue what Transformers has to do with her book.
Everything comes back to either abortions or Transformers with her.
Transformers has been turned into ultra woke SJW shit. Since then she professed love to it, despite never having mentioned it before. It's virtue signal crap combined with forced nerd cred about as pathetic as Marzbarz' attempts at making herself interesting. Just very sad, honestly.
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:56 pm
Wow, any respect I had for those guys is in the shitter now.
Should've been there for years. Ever since they re-firmed from Spilled it's been nothing but SocJus faggotry from them. Woke as fuck.
Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:33 pm
Ah, yes. The Hugo's. The prestigious award given to Chuck Tingle, for his masterpiece "Space Raptor Butt Invasion". Certainly a bastion of literary credibility.
That has at least an entertaining title. Dibs on that for a Thrash Metal band name.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:26 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:44 am
My big problem is these idiots say things about films, books, comics, television, etc that are blatant lies or false information and it's treated as gospel by their NPC fanbase. Like, I probably wouldn't give as much fucks about Lindsay, Doge, or Lewis if their words don't seep into my everyday life as often as it does.

I'm in comics in a big way, so it pisses me off whenever I hear "Well, Linkara said..." in a comic shop or while talking casually with a group. I watch movies and it annoys me whenever I hear "Big Lipped Alligator Moment". I more than once had to go "Did you actually SEE All Dogs go to Heaven? King Gator was actually a crucial part of the finale"

Alas, these spergs got to say whatever the fuck they wanted and got insulated by a fanbase, spread a bunch of false info and now it's treated as fact. We're so far into this now that the people regurgitating don't know where they heard it from/heard it from a friend.
People just cling to misinformation because they think it sounds cool or one of their idols said so. It’s like the whole Lucifer/Satan misconception. I’ve had multiple people sperg out on me when I point this out, and usually there vehement fans of shit like Supernatural or YA novel trash and if you take away their romanticization of the concept they lose their shit.

I studied theology for a long time to avoid being a fedora neckbeard who has the skeptics annotated bible bookmarked and I was very intrigued by this. I think even godwads hate it too because it takes away their scary monster needed to fleece the sheep out of their shekels. This article is a good read on the misconception.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/phys.org/n ... d-ucla.amp

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:30 am

Alright, onto actually talking about this dumpster fire of a book. I don't feel like writing "it's shit" fifty times over and trying to rephrase it every time so I'll keep it to a single question. Why bother having the book take place in the early 2000s when you have your character spout [current year] shit all the time?

Do you consent? Climate change? Fucking "zhe"? Especially the personal pronoun thing, really. Your character wonders why people are confused about you calling & a he and the "Genome" a she. What's her answer? In one case suggesting, with snark of course, if "zhe" would be any better. That's a term nobody has ever even fucking heard of the year fagbook just went public access. There were no "xir" or "thon" around. In the second case it's a snarky "why not she?".
BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING ALIEN! You don't even know if they have a sex! They are more synthetic mechanical than biological from your description. What do you call a whale you spot, a bird in the tree, a cat crossing the street or a hedgehog in your garden? It! You fucking call it "it"! Not "she", not "him" and certainly not some tumblr term made up in the last five or so years! You call that animal of unknown sex and it without even thinking about what to call it. You even call human babies "it" if you can't tell.

So if you felt like you MUST have your character constantly use fairly new woke terms, why set it in the past? It's completely irrelevant to the story. Didn't want to talk about Obongo or Orange Man as president? Make one up! Turn Bush and Iraq into Humphrey and Venezuela or whatever and have it take place ten years later.

It's Ready Player One tier retarded. Here you have super recent woke terms used by characters in 2007, there you have future people care about 1980s pop culture. Beyond retarded.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:26 am
It’s like the whole Lucifer/Satan misconception.
The Bible is easily the most misunderstood book ever written. Actual Bible studies, as in studying the origin and creation of the Bible, is very interesting.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:08 am

Does it matter if it takes place in 2007? I haven't gotten a chance to read all of it but I haven't really heard anything that relates to that specific time.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:14 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:08 am
Does it matter if it takes place in 2007? I haven't gotten a chance to read all of it but I haven't really heard anything that relates to that specific time.
The book has Dubya resign after the alien coverup gets blown up. That's about it.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:39 am

Its set in 2007 because that's the vague area of time when her favorite book series, Twilight, was relevant. Lindsey is a pervert who wants to get fucked by monsters (blacks, vampires, Transformers, robotic space raptors). Its all she cares about.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:59 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:14 am
Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:08 am
The book has Dubya resign after the alien coverup gets blown up. That's about it.
Yeah, that's the only reason. To have Dubya resign. She's not willing to have anything else age appropriate, though.
That's like me writing a story set in the 1940s where Hitler wins the war but I still have my protagonist drive an Audi and say that "shit was lit". You have to make concessions.

Edit: But then the military apparently still has Vietnam era Jeeps in 2007. Guaranteed to be unintentional. Bitch writes about 2007 as if she wasn't alive back then.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:46 am

Not sure where you are getting that bit about Jeeps in 2007. The US military fazed out Jeeps in the 80s for the Humvee. The Jeep had too many problems and limitations for a modem army.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:27 am

Pibbs. I think what Kugel is saying is that Lindsey is a stupid bitch who didn't understand what time period she was writing about. Her one and only priority then was having her dream of Bush resigning so she couldn't bother to have anything else then correct.