NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Bitches carrying pills everywhere. The fuck is wrong with them?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:17 pm

Every woman has a prescription. It's so easy. Just say "I'm depressed." to a psychiatrist. Here ya go. Take all the uppers you want. My kid is acting crazy and can't focus. Here madam. Give him some cocaine. That'll fix it. I have back pain. Well here you go. Take some heroin pills. Nothing bad can come from that. Right? Drugs (legal and illegal) have ruined this country.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:11 pm

oldbones wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:17 pm
Every woman has a prescription. It's so easy. Just say "I'm depressed." to a psychiatrist. Here ya go. Take all the uppers you want. My kid is acting crazy and can't focus. Here madam. Give him some cocaine. That'll fix it. I have back pain. Well here you go. Take some heroin pills. Nothing bad can come from that. Right? Drugs (legal and illegal) have ruined this country.
b-but 420 BLAZE IT! So cool!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:22 pm
pibbs wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:17 am
a somewhat pretty tranny
At least post one where you can't tell it's a guy when he's not talking :lol:

Doesn't matter how hot they are your still sticking your dick in a inside out penis.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:26 pm

oldbones wrote:
No they haven't , the fucking idiots who abuse them have .

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:52 pm

oldbones wrote:
Every woman has a prescription.
Yeah, pretty much. Any woman Gen-X and under. Many men, too. I blame the doomsayer media. Ever since 9/11, the media has been riling people up over nothing. (See Spoony for how this affects people.) And social media makes it even worse.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:05 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:31 am
Well here's the first result Google gave me:
Drinking alcohol while taking Xanax is extremely dangerous. According to Scientific American, both alcohol and Xanax are cleared from the body by the same liver enzymes. Because both drugs are broken down by the same compounds, it takes longer for the body to detoxify itself after you take Xanax and alcohol together.
This explains her arrest
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:52 pm
Yeah, pretty much. Any woman Gen-X and under. Many men, too. I blame the doomsayer media. Ever since 9/11, the media has been riling people up over nothing. (See Spoony for how this affects people.) And social media makes it even worse.
Not to mention that many people seem to think that pills can fix what they're too lazy to fix (or get right in the first place).

You're kid is showing signs of becoming a huge douchebag? Just give him some pills instead of being a good parent for once!
Stranger wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:25 am
Never, in my life, have I had so many voices telling me that it's not okay for me to be a straight man and be married to a straight woman.
Serves you right, you disgusting pervert!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:13 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:05 pm
drisko wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:31 am
Well here's the first result Google gave me:
Drinking alcohol while taking Xanax is extremely dangerous. According to Scientific American, both alcohol and Xanax are cleared from the body by the same liver enzymes. Because both drugs are broken down by the same compounds, it takes longer for the body to detoxify itself after you take Xanax and alcohol together.
This explains her arrest
I figured that was after a binge session.

Beelzquill

Post by Beelzquill » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:42 am

yeah, my cousin o.d.ed by mixing alcohol and xanax and it made his heart stop. he was kinda white trash too sad to admit.