NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:42 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:41 pm
Probably could have been achievable, too - just would have had to get Crowder paying attention to the Vic thing.
I'm sure ty beard is a fine lawyer. Just Bill Richmond has a much better track record of big wins.

Edit:Crowder and Richmond are both in Texas, as is Vic. I'm sure some peeps tried to get the two into contact, but Crowder chose to not get involved.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:06 pm

That's what i mean - he's too big a name.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:36 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:06 pm
Which means you have to pay him the big monies.

I’m guessing that’s the main reason Vic chose that joke “lawyer” to represent him as I really doubt doing voicework on garbage chink cartoons is particularly lucrative, I’m guessing he was more into it for the fan pussy.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:43 pm

Steven Crowder is gay and likes men.
The Chinaman fights for his gay lovers epeen.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:09 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:36 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:06 pm
Which means you have to pay him the big monies.

I’m guessing that’s the main reason Vic chose that joke “lawyer” to represent him as I really doubt doing voicework on garbage chink cartoons is particularly lucrative, I’m guessing he was more into it for the fan pussy.
It's one of the cushiest jobs in the entertainment industry. You come talk for a few hours in a sound booth and this is enough to get you adoration from thousands of people. I can't think of an comfier film/television related job that can get you fame. Even actors have to do more since they film for months on various sets and locations and have to go through makeup, costumes, sometimes stunts, sometimes physical training, etc. That's why so many INs aspire to be voice actors.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:22 pm

Its cushy but probably doesn't pay well. Maybe its good for the low amount of effort involved but it's not like voicing burgerclap cartoons or other voice work for Hollywood.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:13 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:09 pm
That's why so many INs aspire to be voice actors.
Or they might just really love the sound of their own voice.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:22 pm
Its cushy but probably doesn't pay well. Maybe its good for the low amount of effort involved but it's not like voicing burgerclap cartoons or other voice work for Hollywood.
The common line is that VA work in dubs "doesn't pay the bills," but given how artistic types tend to overvalue their talents, I can't help but wonder how true that is vs. it just not paying for the more lavish celebrity lifestyle the more up-themselves in the crowd feel they deserve. I mean, if you've got the time and means on your hands to travel all around the country to hit up multiple cons to throngs of adoring weeb fans every year, seems to me you're doing pretty okay for yourself. Again, not a million miles away from IN behavior.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:22 pm
I sorta know someone who works for funimation, did some small bit work for DBZ super. Basically the thing with voice work is even if you're not doing that they still give you dubbing work that pays really well. Basically you need to write down time stamps for lips etc. I remember you get paid well over $1000 for a days work.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:30 pm

The thing about anime VAs is yes they get paid less than gaming or Burgerland animation. That is if you only focus on the voice acting part of it. The trick with Anime in the US is that depending on the company, the anime VAs do other work as well as mad Bum said. Especially at Funimation. They do directing, writing of episodes, and such. So they probably make more money overall when you factor that in. Especially since Anime VAs usually aren't union members. I think Harmony Gold was similar in that regard.

That's not usually the case with games and US animation. They are usually hired for just the voices. I think 4Kids fell in this category as well which caused the confusion because in the anime Industry they paid the best so people thought anime VAs were paid peanuts compared to the rest.