Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:51 pm

Like we said, she'll be back on it within a week. Three tops

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:42 pm

How ever long twatter allows you to deactivate an account without deleting it at the latest, when this has blown over the soonest.
Not being able to regularly get smashed in Disneyland must've been very stressful.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:27 pm

Seems it's 30 days:
If you do not log back into your account for the 30 days following the deactivation, your account is permanently deactivated. Once permanently deactivated, all information associated with your account is no longer available in our Production Tools.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:03 pm

That's plenty of time for everyone to forget what was going on. If they even understood it in the first place.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:10 pm

I'm considering not doing any content and go troony route. But since I have pussy, you can pay me paymeton bux, simps! Have fun, cucks!

That's pretty much tl;dr version of her "statement". What a whore.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:13 pm

Boohoo, rethinking career, I bet :lol:

Still, nice to see her squirming over literal nothing she has said - I find it hillarious how she states that she will have to think long and hard what to say, as if she was caught doing something absolutely unacceptable, like letting an elderly white man shit in her mouth. Eat that shit and die, cunt.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:42 pm
>Twitter is toxic when their hate is aimed at ME

You were more than happy to use it to throw the AVGN under the bus for merely saying he thought the Cisbusters 2016 trailer sucked, even though he is the only reason you have a career.

Every leftist is a self serving piece of dogshit who only cares about an issue if it effects them but pretends they are doing things for the greater good for brownie points. It's why lefties were pro free speech in the 60s when they were under attack but now those once young boomers rule the Universities and now oppose freedom. If social media companies started banning leftists they wouldn't pull that "they are a private company" shit anymore.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:04 am

Best part as the guest said was her saying that she isn't sure she will continue making content and will take time off. But if you notice she never says that she will deactivate the payments to her Pay Me Tons. Aka going the Spoony route. As you guys say, all INs will eventually go the Spoony route.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:35 am

It's a big deal now because she apologized and fled. Why didn't she just ignore the random twitterscold because this controversy is fucking retarded?

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:51 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:04 am
Best part as the guest said was her saying that she isn't sure she will continue making content and will take time off. But if you notice she never says that she will deactivate the payments to her Pay Me Tons. Aka going the Spoony route. As you guys say, all INs will eventually go the Spoony route.
She's been mentioning wanting to ditch YT for something more "respectable" for a while now, so this might be the kick off for that. But in reality she'll miss the praise she gets in the comments from other lefties and will come back, probably pretending that "incident" never happened.