Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:17 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:01 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:45 am
I'm surprised she even deactivated her twatter and bothered to defend herself. She could've just ignored it.
That would require common sense.
She didn't really defend herself so much as issue a two-hour 'I did nothing wrong and here's why' that leftists do whenever they 'apologise'
"Leaving" Twitter for a short time and making the video, no matter the actual things she said, is an admittance of guilt.
Nothing that will break her but totally unnecessary.

What that tells me is that she might be dumb enough to actually believe her own garbage or just be too dumb to play stuff like that off.
A sign of weakness her peers will have taken note of and remember for when the time is right.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:52 am

She didn't even have to leave twitter. As much as she goes on about cancel culture and compares herself to Christine Sacco, her book deals were never in danger, bookstores weren't blacklisting her book from shelves, etc. She just couldn't take what she dished out for years and wanted to be a martyr.

Even her whole "I am so done with twitter but my publicist says I HAVE to have a social media presence so I'll still be on but I'll be less of a cunt I guess ughhhh" reason she's going back is bullshit. You can just get someone else to manage your account and put out PR approved "New book is out, preorder today!" Messages. If there's any truth to her excuse that's all they really care about. No one is putting a gun to your head and demanding you act like a bitch online.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:17 am
What that tells me is that she might be dumb enough to actually believe her own garbage or just be too dumb to play stuff like that off.
She is very dumb. She's your bog standard liberal over-educated idiot. She's spent most of her life in academia and has no common sense
Oengae wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:52 am
She just couldn't take what she dished out for years and wanted to be a martyr.
This. She's a cunt, and a bully. She's done worse to people for years but the second she gets ratio'ed and a taste of her own medicine she's like 'OMG! They're cancelling meee! Sexism! Diet Nazis!'

Also note that she's friends with Chelsea Van Valkenberg, who pushed a guy to fucking suicide, but oddly Lindsay never had a problem with cancel culture until now

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:56 pm

Oengae wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:52 am
She just couldn't take what she dished out for years and wanted to be a martyr.
You never truly leave CA.
Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:09 pm
Also note that she's friends with Chelsea Van Valkenberg, who pushed a guy to fucking suicide
Lindsey pushed a black baby to suicide.
I'm starting to notice a pattern here.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:56 pm
Lindsey pushed a black baby to suicide.
Well, no she didn't. She fucking killed it. Huge difference.
Had she had the baby and raised it, she'd have pushed it to suicide. I couldn't imagine a worse potential mother than fucking Lindsay

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:10 pm

Nobody knows how many she killed. A currynigger half breed is the only confirmed kill that we know of but I'm sure half the stem cells to keep Soros alive were supplied by her alone.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:49 pm

Dunno why some people give her shit for the abortion, it was a smart choice considering she's unfit to be a parent. Maybe she could've given it away for adoption, but the kid would still had to struggle with whatever problems inherited from it's mother. She should've used protection in the first place, but otherwise I thank her for not adding yet another dysfunctional member to our overcrowded society.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:49 pm
She should've used protection in the first place
That is the entire point. Maybe don't be a disgusting whore that takes more dicks in a week than there are days and ignore the several solutions to not getting knocked up in the first place.

An abortion is like leaving a plane via ejection seat. It should not be your default way of dealing with it.
Especially not because women go batshit insane after two or three, sometimes one, and too many sexual partners. The last thing one needs is for a woman to become even more neurotic and unstable than they already are by default.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:49 pm
Dunno why some people give her shit for the abortion
Because it's an easy line of attack and also because she got knocked up for the purpose of aborting it so she could make a documentary on it

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:22 pm

Based Lindsay helping keep the White race pure by aborting her colored baby,