Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Poonoo » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:01 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:48 am
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:45 am
The question now is did she actually fuck anyone? Lordkat is the only one it seems that did something to her with her approval.
Not to my knowledge, but apparently Lordkat did turn her down for sex. This is according to him. I cannot for the life of me remember where he said this though.
Probably on one of his 5 hour streams that hasn't been archived. He would have his streaming set up all fucking day and 90% of the time it would just be him and Rollo T playing TF2. But you know, he was going to be a bigshot if it weren't for BETRAYAL.

It makes Jewario even more pathetic. For fuck sake, she would have let you do anything to her if she was awake and she was horny as shit off a break up and yet he was so beta that he waited until she passed out? Even Eliot Roger would have gotten laid.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:02 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:48 am
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:45 am
The question now is did she actually fuck anyone? Lordkat is the only one it seems that did something to her with her approval.
Not to my knowledge, but apparently Lordkat did turn her down for sex. This is according to him. I cannot for the life of me remember where he said this though.
Weren't you at that MAGfest? Or where did you meet HopeWithinTwinkies?
Anyway, the faggot talk of those soft bitches above aside, she was slim and a total whore slut back then.
She was the kinda slag to grind her crotch on any guy that couldn't run away fast enough. She followed this advice:

"First you get a swimming pool of liquor and you dive in it!" is her life motto, hence why she's now a wobbly beat bitch. I swear, the cunt drinks more than me. And that's a lot, let me tell you.
I'm legit of the opinion that you couldn't possibly rape the bitch. You could fuck her unconscious and she'd wake up and rape you instead. Fucking LardFat and FakeYidJustin had a go at her the same night. That kinda shit doesn't just happen, you know?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:04 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:57 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:15 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:35 am
I just want to shove my head up her phat white girl ass and suffocate to death.
If you're a shitskin you may have a shot at that.
Shitskins like assess because when they get shit on them they don't have to clean up. Thats why white people prefer breasts, becuase they dont have to clean off the milk.
Damn right. Asses is a nigger tier fetish. White men like a nice ass but what "ass men" consider a nice ass is freakish fat bolsters that make you wonder how the cunt can even sit down.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:02 am
Anime Central. I never went to a MAGFest. Cons in general are top tier faggotry.

But yeah, if Justin had played his cards right, he could have probably talked his way into her pants eventually. His fingers were just very dry that night, it was an emergency situation, you see.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:19 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:16 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:02 am
Anime Central. I never went to a MAGFest. Cons in general are top tier faggotry.

But yeah, if Justin had played his cards right, he could have probably talked his way into her pants eventually. His fingers were just very dry that night, it was an emergency situation, you see.
I understand. She was likely already fucked wet and dry and back and forth to dry again that night. She wasn't even mad, hence why LardKat got the blame. Justin should've used his penis instead but likely couldn't get hard because she was too old for our hero's taste.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:28 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:20 pm
Cries about low key misogyny, yet keeps around creeper kyle who apparently shouldn't be in the same room with women who are asleep.

Women never have male friends unless you find them physically attractive all they want is to bang you.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:12 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:21 am
ScreamingMantis.....how do I say this......she was, and is, very male-affectionate. She's a girl, so of course she likes attention, but she also likes to give attention, if you know what I mean. I don't want to victim blame, but I think she may have unintentionally sent signals JewWarios's way, This is the first time I'm hearing about Kyle though.

Kyle, Justin, and Lordkat all in the same weekend, oy vey....
If you remember those Flaming Brian videos Brad did, there were a couple where they went to restauarants and Brian did the place's hot sauce/hot wing challenge. Mantis was in those and when Brian was starting to struggle, she'd say things like "Don't hurt yourself, honey" and was sitting next to him instead of Brad. The way she spoke, it seemed more like she was dating Brian than Brad, though I think he was engaged to his second wife at that time (I'm not sure, it's been too long). I'd say you're right about the giving affection thing, but it could be her trying to be nice and polite while coming off as flirty.

Now if some incel virgin like Kyle was spoken to that way? I can easily see him falling head over heels because that was probably the first time he ever received something like that. JW was probably similar, he's used to getting praise from barely legal teens not a grown woman.

Was Linkara at that weekend? Because I can easily see him trying to compete with the others for milady's affections if she turned that on him.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:20 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:12 pm
JW was probably similar, he's used to getting praise from barely legal teens not a grown woman.
There's that pic of her wearing his hat. That must've gotten him very excited.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:09 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:20 am
drisko wrote:
JW was probably similar, he's used to getting praise from barely legal teens not a grown woman.
There's that pic of her wearing his hat. That must've gotten him very excited.
Oh if only someone told him that cosplay is not consent 8-)
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:13 am

drisko wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:21 am
ScreamingMantis.....how do I say this......she was, and is, very male-affectionate. She's a girl, so of course she likes attention, but she also likes to give attention, if you know what I mean. I don't want to victim blame, but I think she may have unintentionally sent signals JewWarios's way, This is the first time I'm hearing about Kyle though.

Kyle, Justin, and Lordkat all in the same weekend, oy vey....
Was Linkara at that weekend? Because I can easily see him trying to compete with the others for milady's affections if she turned that on him.
To my knowledge, I don't believe that Linky was there. But yeah, I can see him doing that, especially if she had a huge tranny dick that he could suck.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.