NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:13 pm

She got on that list during the lockdown via her publisher buying loads of copies. They wanted a woke cunt to be their new YA cash cow. Seems like they dropped her and didn't even give her an editor for the second book.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:13 pm
their new YA cash cow.
It's supposed to be YA? The whole book is Lindsay whining about her empty sex life and that her peers/coworkers don't respect her.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:22 pm

YA = Young Alcoholic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:22 pm
YA = Young Alcoholic.
Lindsay is only one of those things.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:52 am

Truth of the Divine by Best Selling HotDog Girl. Lindsay Ellis
Chapter 18: Bath Time
DHI Book Club Discussion by pibbs
protected by Fair Use, bitch

The chapter starts with a Lindsism and then throttles it for the next two paragraphs.
Operation: Probably a Huge Mistake but Fuck It began as most huge mistakes do: with a trip to Wal-Mart.
...so Operation: Probably a Huge Mistake but Fuck It needed to be done completely off the grid...
Next sentence...
So for Operation: Probably a Huge Mistake but Fuck It, Kaveh decided to bring the minimum that he thought he’d need in the Land Rover...
I honestly didn't think her writing could get worse until I read that. She has to be trolling at this pint, right? But it gets better, she then lists everything Kaveh bought.
he packed ten gallons of water, several types of organic soap (from floor soap to dishwasher detergent to shower gel), two big packs of paper towels, a box of garbage bags, thick plastic gloves (four pairs), a mop, a broom, about twenty of those giant fluffy disposable sponges that his dad used to wash his cars (the kind that don’t leave a scratch), three battery-powered lanterns, two empty plastic buckets, various and sundry other supplies, and some snacks.
Or you know, “He put the supplies in the car.” See how easy this can be Lindsay?

Anyway, basically Kaveh is hiking to the cave to wash Enola. No really. No mention of where Cora has fucked off to. Probably an all-you-can-eat buffet. It takes three trips and three pages to describe it.

SO, he turns a bucket upside down to sit on, takes a bite of Subway sandwich and proceeds to get to washing. Have you ever tried to bathe a pet while eating? Neither has any person ever. But here's why, because the “plot” needed him to eat while trying to bathe this thing.
was clearly trying to, wriggling uncomfortably.
Kaveh took another bite of the sandwich. “You’re not going to talk to me today?”
Then he saw what Enola was focusing on— not Kaveh himself but the sandwich in his hand, like he was afraid of the sandwich. But why? What was there to be afraid of? It was just cheese and meat . . .
Meat. Oh.
“Excuse me.”
These things are cyborgs. Why does this bother them again? Is Lindsay trying to virtue signal veganism? That fat bitch ain't no vegan.
He took the turkey sandwich outside and, a nice, safe distance away, horked down the rest of it.
Horked. Beautiful.
Before he retook his seat, he rummaged through his snacks and got rid of the Alien™ Fresh Beef Jerky (in hindsight, not the most sensitive of purchases in several regards).
Cute, Lindsay, but dumb and forced.

So Kaveh gets Enola's consent, apologizes for the cultural misunderstanding and tells Enola to let him know if he makes anymore mistakes like that.

This is a very stupid scene.

The insufferable virtue signaling contimues.
the organic dish detergent in the buckets and the organic floor cleaner on the floor...
Kaveh: What is this black stuff?
Enola: Blood.
Kaveh: Why he bleed you?
Enola: Contaminated with medication.
Kaveh: Is you afraid?
Enola: Yes.

I know I'm writing that like a retard, but that is the essence of the conversation.

Kaveh: Why is you afraid?
Y OU ARE A NATURAL ALIEN, A FLESH-EATER OF A SPECIES HIGHLY INCLINED TO VIOLENCE AND AGGRESSION, AND I AM PRONE AND VULNERABLE AND UNABLE TO DEFEND MYSELF, AND THERE ARE NONE OF MY KIND HERE WHO WOULD DEFEND ME FROM YOU . O UR FIRST INTERACTION WAS ANTAGONISTIC AND VIOLENT . I T STANDS TO REASON YOU WOULD SEE ME AS A THREAT
I've lost count how many pages in we are in, but she's using many more just to say “He got Enola clean.”

Because of overwritten shit like this...
Kaveh was overcome with the desire to reassure him, that of course his fear was rational but in this case unwarranted. Was this more projection? The new country had been so overwhelming. Temporary, his family had thought. How temporary? Who knows, but certainly temporary, because the revolutionary craziness could not last. It would not last. They’d go back home eventually, but in the meantime, they had to survive in this foreign place.

And on and on.
When he’d first arrived in the States, he’d expected to step off the plane and see the smiling denizens of white suburbia waving welcome banners...

...There were no welcome banners, and California was not always welcoming—kids were shitty, especially when he was still learning English. But not all of them were shitty; he’d never forget the first two American kids (Luis and Carlos...
Kaveh: Since I'm washing your dong, I'm Kaveh. What's your name?
Enola GAY: I have many names. (Direct quote)
Kaveh: What are they?
M Y DIRECT ADDRESS DEPENDS ON WHO IS ADDRESSING ME, AND UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCE .”
“What would I call you?”
“ Y OU COULDN’T PRONOUNCE IT .”
Kaveh: Say it!
Out of two holes on the side of his neck, a singular noise came out that could inaccurately be described as “ Bllkstsksxzzztst. ”
“Nice to meet you.” Kaveh soaped up a new sponge...
What is the point of this scene? Really.
“ W HY ARE YOU DOING THIS ?” Enola asked
Question of the year.

Kaveh: Beacuse you need it.
Enola: I didn't ask, asshole.
Kaveh: I don't want you to die.
Enola: But I must.
Kaveh: Noes!

Mother fucker is the Spoony of space raptor-roach cyborgs!
I CANNOT STAY, BUT I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO . T HEREFORE , I HAVE COME HERE TO SEEK OUT MY LAST REMAINING SYMPHYLE, THAT WE MIGHT END OUR LIVES TOGETHER . B UT WHAT I HAVE FOUND , I NEVER COULD HAVE EXPECTED, THAT I AM NOT HIS LAST LIVING SYMPHYLE, BUT HE HAS CREATED ANOTHER . A NOTHER, A NATURAL ALIEN . I MPOSSIBLE , I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT .”
Kaveh paused. “He has created another ‘symphyle’ . . . You mean . . . Cora?”
“ M Y LITTLE COUSIN, YES . B OUND TO MY DEAR B ELOVED, BUT NOT IN A WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN, IN A WAY THAT MAKES THEM BOTH SUFFER . T HEY ARE BOUND TO SUFFERING, AND WHEN ONE SUFFERS, SO DOES THE OTHER . I WOULD LIKE TO STUDY THEIR BOND, FOR IT IS NOTHING LIKE I HAVE EVER SEEN .”

Enola: Muh butt buddy is scared of me.
Show him that you’re not dangerous, and maybe he’ll let you go.”
“ B UT I AM DANGEROUS.”
Kaveh sighed.
And so did I. A thousand times already.
I know you’re going to want to go back on the substance that changed you, your ‘medication,’ but I’d like to ask you not to.”
“ I WOULD NOT KNOW HOW .”
Kaveh paused, wringing the sponge in front of him. “Your kind don’t have any ways to treat addiction?”
“ O UR KIND ARE NOT PRESENTED WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME ADDICTED .”
“Then where did your . . . ‘medicine’ come from?”
“ I CREATED IT .”
“Oh . . . dear.”
I so don't care at this point, I can't come up with a smart ass comment.

Then a diatribe about assisted suicides, for some reason.

I was going to keep doing the quote-comment thing, but let's just wrap it up.

Enola wants to die, Kaveh argues he shouldn't

On impulse, he peeled the yellow gloves off his now-clammy fingers and reached his hand out toward the ridges that formed the sort of crown on the back of his head. Enola eyed him warily, but not shakily, not frightened like he was earlier. Trembling slightly, Kaveh grazed a finger over the “skin.”
uh...

Kaveh doesn't like that Enola is named after the plane that nuked Japan, so he comes up with a new one. Since Enola was a physics engineer of sorts, Kaveh renames him....
SpoilerShow
Nikola. Because of course.
End of chapter.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:43 am

Ah, Nikola Tesla, the patron saint of the Reddit "YEAH SCIENCE BITCH" crowd. Not to hag on the man, he of course isn't to blame for this, but Lindsay going for that low hanging fruit reference is not surprising in the least.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:06 am

those giant fluffy disposable sponges that his dad used to wash his cars
You mean... normal bath sponges?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:42 am

This is so bad it is like a Lupa video in written form.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:50 am

Rushy wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:06 am
those giant fluffy disposable sponges that his dad used to wash his cars
You mean... normal bath sponges?
Lindsay doesn't bathe.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:48 am

Horked
Utsukushii! Now I can envision the noise Linday makes when getting spitroasted by nigger dicks :3

And of course she goes to a low-hanging nerd-cred fruit with Nikola Tesla. This whole scene is awful, indeed it's like Rachel trying to wash Spoony. What's the point in this forced compassion?
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow