NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:40 pm

Because they are still not a world power.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:47 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:43 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:36 pm
... but Michael Crichton did a hell of a job with Jurassic Park.
He's one of my favorite authors, so I know a little about his backstory. I can tell you, all of his books are thoroughly researched, owing to that he was a medical doctor before becoming a writer.
Right on man! He once called out/trolled a professor who had it in for his literary style.
Crichton had always planned on becoming a writer and began his studies at Harvard College in 1960.[6] During his undergraduate study in literature, he conducted an experiment to expose a professor who he believed was giving him abnormally low marks and criticizing his literary style.[9]:4 Informing another professor of his suspicions,[10] Crichton submitted an essay by George Orwell under his own name. The paper was returned by his unwitting professor with a mark of "B−".[11] He later said, "Now Orwell was a wonderful writer, and if a B-minus was all he could get, I thought I'd better drop English as my major."[8] His differences with the English department led Crichton to switch his undergraduate concentration. He obtained his bachelor's degree in biological anthropology summa cum laude in 1964.
He was a brilliant man and put a lot of effort into his work. Even better is that he had realistic expectations yet was incredibly successful, unlike cockslut with his major and minor. Seriously I know YA trash outsells literary wonders these days, but how the fuck did NCunt push this book so hard? Did her rich husbando slip money into the right pockets or did she suck the right dicks? I assumed she didn’t have to Chelsea Van Valkenberg so hard nowadays.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:03 pm

So sexual fantasies with foreigners and Bush no longer President in one. Are we sure she isn't trolling? :lol:

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:38 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:47 pm

He was a brilliant man and put a lot of effort into his work. Even better is that he had realistic expectations yet was incredibly successful, unlike cockslut with his major and minor. Seriously I know YA trash outsells literary wonders these days, but how the fuck did NCunt push this book so hard? Did her rich husbando slip money into the right pockets or did she suck the right dicks? I assumed she didn’t have to Chelsea Van Valkenberg so hard nowadays.
Man, you want to see a slog, try reading Angel Armor. Imagine a teenage boy who is snarky and backtalks to everyone, including fucking God talking to him in his head, and then has panic attacks and has to repeat an autism calming mantra.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:05 pm

Lindsay Caroline Ellis
Caroline
Cora

Uh huh.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:17 pm

How drunk is she here?

There's an "&" in the background.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:27 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:05 pm
Lindsay Caroline Ellis
Caroline
Cora

Uh huh.
FUCK

It all fits now
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:45 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:38 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:

Man, you want to see a slog, try reading Angel Armor. Imagine a teenage boy who is snarky and backtalks to everyone, including fucking God talking to him in his head, and then has panic attacks and has to repeat an autism calming mantra.
Is there a PFD or anything floating around? I need to read that one day.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:46 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:17 pm
How drunk is she here?

There's an "&" in the background.
I don’t believe for a second that any of the shit on those shelves belongs to her.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:53 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:45 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:38 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:

Is there a PFD or anything floating around? I need to read that one day.
Talents of mine aren't up to task to handle a deep dive. If the gods are kind, far better suited analysts will work on it.