NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Tony Schiavone

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Feminism was created to make ugly chicks feel better about themselves.

Beautiful women, by definition, need no feminism.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:01 pm

"King of Prussia Mall"? Sounds like a hangout for the alt-right.
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:25 am
That said, considering the source material, I don't expect too much from the film. Still, at least the movie will be spared the really bad prose that was in the book.
They could still add in a narrator voice or inner monologue, just to truly capture the essence of the book.
GitGud wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:57 am
It's not like Hollywood makes shity movies based on low tier books. But they wouldn't base a movie on.....something like a 2D board game....*sneezBATTLESHIP*
I'm still waiting for the slasher horror adaptations of Rat Trap and Hungry Hungry Hippos.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:17 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:11 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:34 pm
Of course, she doesn't like Ready, Player, One. Not because it's pandering shit, but for Social Justice raisins.
If you want a great riff on the book, "Ready Player One", Mike from MST3K does a great podcast on it with one of his riffing writers. Currently they are in the middle of "Armada".
Good stuff. www.372pages.com
Epic cuteness there. Would jizz on.

Spielberg has sucked since forever. The Lost World, back in '97, was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. He clearly wants to be an action director but all the praise and Oscars has forced him to make shitty Oscar bait when he really wants to be George Lucas making flashy space shit. Look at that weird-ass action scene he shoved into Bridge of Spies when Powers gets shot down. It's like a prank or something that never ends. He's the Kate Beckinsale of directors. Instead of sticking with what he does best and showing off dem ass and titties in tight pleather, he's busy trying to prove his critically acclaimed bonefieds.

By the way, Kate Beckinsale is in her forties and hasn't done a nude scene in two decades. Da fuq?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:17 pm
By the way, Kate Beckinsale is in her forties and hasn't done a nude scene in two decades. Da fuq?
Most actresses only do nudes twice in their career. Once when they're young in order to get roles. Again when they're in their forties, when the roles are drying up.
As far as I know Kate Beckinsale isn't hurting for roles, so I doubt you'll see her naked on screen
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:52 pm

Wait, what? There's a sequel to this piece of crap?
Zarathustra wrote: Could it be possible! This old saint has not heard in his forest that God is dead!
And Ernest Cline killed it.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:56 pm

We get it, Lindsay. You were sexually abused as a kid and all white males are your dad.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:37 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:20 pm
And then there's this
"Yeeesss, draaag her down to uusss! You shall not have a fulfilling liiiife where wee hadn't." the dry hags of a progressive lifestyle croak while hitting the like button. Those young girls, they must not figure out that the key to happyness for a woman is being a mother and a housewife that knows her place and purpose in life. Who would buy their mixtapes support their patreon if not the young girls led into a life of sucking too many dicks? Who, if not those on the way to become one of them?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:46 pm

God, this cunt really based her existence around being continuously offended by everything and not being able to shut up about how miserable she is all the time. Once again, like with Booger, I don't mainly blame the offender, but I blame the audience. At least DSP has a tiny crown of autistic losers around him, this bitch seems to be getting more and more popular.

What is there even to say to most of the shit she's spewing? It's so bitter and unpleasant that I can only hope that each passing generation will remember the current "young to middle age adults" as the worst people on earth and will try to do better. They can hardly do any worse.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:24 pm

I liked Minority Report. Although the short story is better. Spielberg hasn't made a good film since Minority Report but I still find it weird he has sunk this low. Ready Player One is seriously one of the worst bestselling novels of the 21st century. Ernest Cline makes Stephanie Meyer look like Edgar Allan Poe.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:27 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:52 pm
Wait, what? There's a sequel to this piece of crap?
Zarathustra wrote: Could it be possible! This old saint has not heard in his forest that God is dead!
And Ernest Cline killed it.
kek
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:37 pm
pibbs wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:20 pm
And then there's this
"Yeeesss, draaag her down to uusss! You shall not have a fulfilling liiiife where wee hadn't." the dry hags of a progressive lifestyle croak while hitting the like button. Those young girls, they must not figure out that the key to happyness for a woman is being a mother and a housewife that knows her place and purpose in life. Who would buy their mixtapes support their patreon if not the young girls led into a life of sucking too many dicks? Who, if not those on the way to become one of them?
Well, at least Lindsay and other feminist cunts won't reproduce. That's the one good thing about feminism.