NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dingus Bajingus

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:39 am

Operation: Probably a Huge Mistake but Fuck It
This should be the title of the dedicated book recap thread.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:33 am

>tfw the space-raptor is vegan

Considering that they refer to humans as "sacks of meat and water", I don't think anything we eat would not be weird in their eyes.

And couldn't he have called him "Comma" or "Colon" (heh, colon) to go along with &'s stupid name? Her naming conventions are more random than the references in an Ernest Cline novel. At least that hack stook to shit from the 80s (except when he didn't).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:33 am
At least that hack stook to shit from the 80s
Stuck. Stook isn't a word outside the pages of 2000AD (any random issue of which is better than Lindsay's entire body of work)

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:33 pm
Stook isn't a word
It is. It just doesn't mean what the Kraut thinks it does.

Bloody foreigners

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:48 pm

That's just a silly typing mistake me dialect breakin threw, ya stoopid gests.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:35 am

Truth of the Divine by Best Selling HotDog Girl. Lindsay Ellis
Chapter 19: Briefs
DHI Book Club Discussion by pibbs
protected by Fair Use, bitch

We are 1/3 of the way done!

Cora returns to the military base, and Kaveh uses my shorthand...
stage one Operation: Probably a Huge
Mistake but Fuck It success! I did not
die and the floor is mostly clean E.
much more coherent, returning in the
morning, hear from &?
[Kaveh] was also a two-time New York Times number-one bestselling author.
Something Lindsay will never be.

12 or so pages to say Cora quits her job as interpreter, because military no wanna human/alien rights shit. Now she's going to the press!

End of chapter.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:09 am

Truth of the Divine by Best Selling HotDog Girl. Lindsay Ellis
Chapter 20: So Much Talking About Nothing
DHI Book Club Discussion by pibbs
protected by Fair Use, bitch

Cora realizes quitting her job during the greatest economic depression in history may have been dumb.

She stomps off to the cave. Enola, er, I mean Nikola (for fuck's sake) says, “Hello, little cousin.” Which is weird because they're psychically connected butt buddies, right?

Cora reminisces about the “Little Unicorn.”

They discuss alien genders.
...when Cora had come out and asked Ampersand, and got the following answer: “I have a female karyotype .”
Cora was stunned that she’d been calling him— her — the wrong pronoun the entire time they’d known each other...
Sigh.
“ It is a peculiarity of your language that gender is related to pronouns ,” Ampersand responded. “ Not all human languages have gendered pronouns. ”
“Yes, but . . . it’s a respect thing.”
“ Assigning gender to pronouns is just as logical as assigning race or height or any other physical attribute to them, and just as relevant to me. ”
What is it the redditor fags say? Oh yeah. I can't even.

This goes on for pages.
Read some of it if you wantShow
“ How do you define biological sex? Is it rooted in chromosomes, or gametes, or secondary sex characteristics? ”
Cora paused, having never given this any thought. “I guess chromosomes.”
“ What about animals whose secondary sex characteristics do not match their chromosomes? ”
“Is that a thing?”
“ I have no secondary sex characteristics, either by human standards or amygdaline standards. Humans grow breasts, or develop hair at puberty, or grow a certain body type. None of these apply to me. If I am said to have a recognizably human secondary sex characteristic, perhaps it could be larger stature. To amygdalines, that is associated with a female karyotype, in humans, a male karyotype. If we are to associate the secondary sex characteristic seen in humans of larger size, given that I am in a larger body relative to other amygdaline bodies, I am therefore male. If I were able to reproduce sexually, then the gamete cell I would produce would be a female gamete, an egg; therefore, I am female. But amygdaline chromosomes in females are heterogametic, as are human males; therefore, I am male. Do you see how a human framework for gender does not apply to me? ”
“Yes, but, like you said, it’s a quirk of our language. I can’t call you ‘it.’ So should I start calling you ‘she’?”
“ You should call me ‘he.’ In terms of social hierarchy, I more identify with masculinity. Moreover, it is important that I be viewed by others as your superior, and you as my subordinate. Therefore, it is beneficial that I be associated with masculinity and you with femininity. Being associated with maleness associates me both with a cultural default and with power, with trustworthiness. As you explained to me when we first began communicating, femininity is associated more with emotionality, with weakness, and with untrustworthiness. Male pronouns are more appropriate.
What fun in this space raptor invasion story! It goes on and on like this.

Nikola is a chick, apparently. Now they're on again about this dynamic fusion bonding (the psychic butt buddy stuff) AGAIN!
“So if Nikola is bound to Ampersand, and Ampersand is bound to Obelus,” she said, tracing a triangle on the floor, “then Nikola isn’t allowed to bond with Obelus.”
“ N OT THAT HE WOULD HAVE . O BELUS HAS ALWAYS DESPISED ME .”
Got it? Doesn't matter, right? Three pages of this shit again.

Correction, six pages and counting. Unimportant, boring made up shit like this.
Enola spoke. “ L ITTLE COUSIN , I BELIEVE I KNOW WHICH INDIVIDUAL YOU ASSIGNED THE NAME ‘Č EFO .’ Č EFO WAS AN O LIGARCH, DE FACTO LEADER OF THE GROUP YOU CALL ‘ F REMDA.’ ČEFO DIED, SUBJECTIVE, SIXTY-NINE E ARTH DAYS AGO . I KNOW THIS, BECAUSE Č EFO WAS MY SYMPHYLE . A ND HE WAS NOBLE O BELUS’S SYMPHYLE . B UT HE WAS NOT OUR DEAR B ELOVED ’s.”
Seriously, who the FUCK cares?

Then a wonderfully stupid sentence.
The memory sent a peal of nausea through her innards, and something about that sensation, that these were the very same innards that had been skewered by Obelus, made the nausea compound on itself.
She nearly has a panic attack.

Oh, Cora had been approached by The Hot Seat with Satomi Mack (I don't know on MSNBC so might as well be Telemundo for all that I've not watched it) for an interview. Kaveh thinks that's keen.

They discuss Cora's new role as advocate against the Third Option and for full human rights for aliens.

Nikola weeps for Cefo (the critter that died in the book before)
She knelt in front of him. “I have questions, too. About dynamic fusion bonding.”
Those bleary eyes regained their sharp, glowing focus in a flash, as if he spied an opportunity. “ D O YOU WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF THE DIVINE, LITTLE COUSIN ?”
There's our pretentious title.

But before he spills the secrets of the universe, he wants to be freed. Cora nopes that.

Cora rehashes her attack by Obelus.

Kaveh returns to get Cora.

She spared a glance for Enola before she exited. His bright eyes were shining, curious, calculating. Set me free. We are sisters, you and I.
“ B E CAREFUL, LITTLE COUSIN”
End of chapter.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:56 am

>muh superior meatbag languages without gendered pronouns

When did & become a master linguistic for all Earth tongues? And didn't he... err, I mean she previously whined about how all forms of non-telepathic communication suck balls anyways?

Also this whole "If I were a human I could be considered male, but since I'm a space-raptor I'm more female". You're a fucking alien. Even apples and oranges have more in common with each other than you have with a human.
Also way to make up aliens that still have the concept of two genders :roll:

> I can’t call you ‘it.’

Yes, yes you can. The only reason you're not is because some trannies think that's offensive (because they want to use their own made-up gender-neutral pronoun, instead of the one that already exists).

>femininity is associated more with emotionality, with weakness, and with untrustworthiness

Based FTM space-raptor :lol:

And just out of curiousity: Does Tesla Gay really talk with ALL CAPS and questionable whitespace between letters of the same word? Especially the latter is triggering me.
-Yours Truly

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:24 am

Cora was stunned that she’d been calling him— her — the wrong pronoun the entire time they’d known each other...
IT'S MA'AM NICOLE!
But seriously, why is she spinning a pronoun-yarn here? If you think someone (creature in this case, so she could just use it) is of a certain biological sex, it's not a fucking microaggression to have used that pronoun based on the logical assumptions you possess of that persons physiology. This is in NO WAY related to transfags made-up genders, yet Lindsey treats it as equivalent. Also, they're fucking aliens, why is she forcing this stone-age heteronormative gender dualism on them? If anything, they could very well actually be genderfluid. Fucking TERFs, man!
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:36 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:56 am
And just out of curiousity: Does Tesla Gay really talk with ALL CAPS and questionable whitespace between letters of the same word? Especially the latter is triggering me.
Yes. The space is caused by the font she uses that makes letters that should be capitalized just bigger versions of those letters than the rest of the sentence. If you follow what I'm saying?

Screen cap