Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Tony Schiavone

Re: Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:41 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:40 pm
Samuel L. Jackson will do practically any film you throw at him, as long as the paycheck is decent. If you take a look at the films he has done over the last decade, you'll find a bunch of terrible, obscure films that had budgets of $10 million or less. Unicorn Store was probably one of the cheapest things that he has done in recent years (I can't find any info on it's budget, but it looks like it was made for less than $5 million), but I guess they were able to negotiate a paycheck that satisfied him.
He's let himself be completely castrated by the left. He flat out admitted he made his money and doesn't care about what others think or criticize him for. But instead of continuing to be an angry, screaming Negro, he preaches about dumb PSAs, hugs nu-Spike Lee and makes this kind of shit.
The 1993 version of him would call him an Uncle Tom and threaten to light him up as a match while he burned the white folks' house down.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:45 am

What did Warren Ellis do? Zack isn't saying.

I never really like Warren Ellis's writing (didn't he do that Castlevania cartoon?), but this is indeed sad.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:35 am

He's being accused of "grooming" young women, not children. http://archive.vn/Sllrl

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:39 am

I would be sympathetic but he's a male feminist cuck so he gets what he deserves

Also, why are any of these women surprised when a male feminist turns out to be a creeper? Pretending to care about women's issues so you can fuck them is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:25 pm

They keep falling for it because of muh affinity fraud. "He's one of us, so he must be one of the good guys!" is what they think, made even stronger by the Left's black/white world view.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:21 am

I love the premise of Meyer's new comic (which I backed). "A Lunatic Escapes From An Insane Asylum And Finds America In 2020 To His Liking".

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/do-a ... comic-book#/

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:12 am

He talked some more about the Warren Ellis thing. Apparently the SJW infiltration of comics started in some Warren Ellis web forum.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:13 pm

I don't really know the history but I'm vaguely aware that tons of SJW cockmic hackfrauds like Gay Semen hung out and maybe even got their start on his forums. And somehow these forums indirectly birthed the nasty cockslut himself.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:37 pm

EVS is making news again for saying DC Comics is gonna shut down in June. Forget that he's claimed this like 10 times before, this time it's for real going to happen.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:38 pm

I doubt he's got any industry insight into that. Who at current DC would be his friend?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!