Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Auli

Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Post by Auli » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi everybody! I started watching this guy. Even before he got slightly popular! :D (more Patreon than Spoony atm lol)

It's kinda fun. Layed back guy... who pisses off the entirety of Marvel and their SJW, feminist and "insert gender here" writers. He basically got blocked by everyone in a week after joining Twitter.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrlzSq ... OeT5jrQsJA

He sucks at the actual videos, tho xD Just one long video with talking. If there is actually a video, it's just him walking around somewhere talking or going through comics while sitting down. Most is just... a picture of the cover or something while he talks. So... he kinda have to improve a bit there.

However... he's still fun to, huh, watch.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:01 pm

There are so many potentially good channels I've had to pass on because the presentation is crap. People that don't know how to edit, or have a dull monotone voice, and people that just ramble on forever.
お前はもう死んでいる。

sigh

Post by sigh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:59 am

Seen him for a while in my recommendations, watched some of his videos. Yeah the quality is shit and it won't work even as something in the background because he comments on the art in the books. Lately he got into doing live streams and shekelchat. I'm not sure how long his SJW Marvel shtick will going to last.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:02 pm

Him and Capn Cummings actually troll the industry, so kudos. The millennials at Marvel actually bitch about them on Twitter.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:24 pm

I tried two videos of his as Warframe fodder. Yeah no. His audio quality also is terrible and he's a chore to listen to in general.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:56 pm

How shitty must be the state of Marvel Comics if a couple of Youtube nobodies can easily get a rise from them?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Well, they've allied themselves with SJWs. Getting a thin skin is just part of the process.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:58 pm

I'd even call it a requirement.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:37 pm
Well, they've allied themselves with SJWs. Getting a thin skin is just part of the process.
I think that attracts them to it. It's a nice sheild from criticism to tell people they are bigots rather than get better. Look at Polygon bitching about "toxic gamer culture" when they were mocked for not being able to do a basic air dash in the tutorial mode in Cuphead.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:34 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:31 pm
Look at Polygon bitching about "toxic gamer culture" when they were mocked for not being able to do a basic air dash in the tutorial mode in Cuphead.
That was a DeanVenture journlolist. The Polygon guy was the one who didn't know how to play Doom 2016.