Jaltoid: Lets players with SOME animation going on

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
fuckface

Jaltoid: Lets players with SOME animation going on

Post by fuckface » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:23 am

Yeah YouTube's algorithm once again hasn't been kind to the animators who are now doing video game lets plays and podcasts. Their current focus is their lets play channel Jaltoid Media as well as their podcast the Lazycast. They have a separate Patreon for that podcast which they do with PD's DoopieDoOver and her boyfriend, and Doopie has her own Patreon as well. So three Patreons between them, but tbf Lazycast is a joint thing between them. And they're still doing "bite-size" animation stuff for the games channel thats always to do with monetarily supporting them. They seem to be well off enough to fly to Florida for two months this past summer.

Duwango
Goon

Re: Jaltoid: Lets players with SOME animation going on

Post by Duwango » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:47 am

I took a quick glance at one of their video a few days ago. It was on The New Zealand Story arcade game. No actual content to speak of. No desire to actually describe the game to the audience or engage viewers etc etc etc. Just much of the same vapid, meta-ironic non-sequitur "humor" that temporarily fills up the otherwise vast desert wasteland known as Jewtube.

The Let's Playing field is already a soul-crushing miserable hot garbage dumpster of unbridled self-hatred and failure. Vast majority of Jewtube animators are shut-in, insular fucks with no knowledge of societal codes and norms outside of their liberal arts college classes. They deserve each other. Just another tale in cultural marxist engineering going awry.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:26 am

Considering shit like racist mario exists, animators can goto hell and work at a shitty art factory churning out one piece anime's,

Artists were rolling in money at one time because a lot of there work was spread around the work place, and no one is seriously going to donate to an animators patreon, so they try to shit out shitty lets plays that no one wants to see.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:58 am

Their animation looks fucking shit and they act like greedy attention whores. So pretty much what I assumed before I watched the videos. 10/10 quality khaaaaaahntent, great job guiz, definitely going to be paying all your basic billth with this internet animation for the next twenty years. Don't even stress. No need to develop any job skills or work in the real world.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:16 pm

I wish TheStolken didn't Bawleet his video ripping into them (he bawleets half of his fucking videos though). He exposed their "animation" as the laziest lazy tween shit ever with almost no poses at all. This was before they did LP shit regularly, apparently the girl does the actual drawings and poses while the guy "animates" with his bitch basic tweens that are no different from making text move side to side in a video. He made fun of the fact that she was killing herself doing the actual work while he did sweet fuck all.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

fuckface

Post by fuckface » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:14 pm

tbf, they addressed the supposed work imbalance in this Tumblr post:
http://tumblr.jaltoid.com/post/11747267 ... ad-daltons
Is that video still up?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:23 pm

Never heard of those two faggots. A very special pet peeve of mine is couples making videos. I fucking hate it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:58 pm

I wonder why some people when they draw their comic persona and they are a fat fuck, their comic persona is 90/60/90 :?:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:58 pm
I wonder why some people when they draw their comic persona and they are a fat fuck, their comic persona is 90/60/90 :?:
Going to point out the obvious here: Even they know that being fat is revolting. They may say otherwise but they know they are wrong.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:48 am

fuckface wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:14 pm
tbf, they addressed the supposed work imbalance in this Tumblr post:
http://tumblr.jaltoid.com/post/11747267 ... ad-daltons
Is that video still up?
I tried to look for it and found nothing. And that post is a load of manipulative dribble. "It hurts our feelings when you point that out" fuck off cunt. He doesn't even try to disprove it, he just says "do you know how to Flash? Then STFU, what I do is HAAAAAAARD" like a cunt. They say liars ramble on and on to avoid the issue and this is a clear example of that. That and the guilt tripping (which is one of MY pet peeves) piss me off and prove me right.

It's a shame that video by Stolken is gone, he actually went into flash and showed how to do his low effort tweening and how little effort it takes. I'm not even saying tweening is automatically bad, but the way HE dies it is lazy and shit and judging by that post, the fucker knows it to.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.