ASMR sluts and YT whores

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: ASMR sluts and YT whores

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:19 pm

You'd be a dime a dozen. Every tumblr bio of someone claiming to have headmates also states autism or schizophrenia. It seems to never strike them that those things might just be related.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:24 pm

I jus find the idea of a hardcore SJW going through sexist/racist episodes that are totally okay because they're headmates amusing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:25 pm

I present the video game whore as evidence to the floor. for ASMR.

I mean, what else is the lotion supposed to say? Shit is just a way to get attention and further their career.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:47 pm

drisko wrote:It's overstated, but it works a little. Like, I fall asleep easier when it's raining because the sound is soothing, but these guys are claiming something else that's magical.
Or you can watch a television show/movie. Or do literally anything that's soothing to you personally. Any benefits are the product of the mind fabricating a link. Is a Columbo episode "ASMR" now because I can fall asleep watching it?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:01 pm

Is there actually a person to whom rainfall isn't comfy? Besides Californians maybe to whom it might be exciting but I'm not talking about desert dwellers here.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

asdf

Post by asdf » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:Is there actually a person to whom rainfall isn't comfy? Besides Californians maybe to whom it might be exciting but I'm not talking about desert dwellers here.
I have a few younger family members who dislike rain but they're also younger. Everyone I know in their adult years falls asleep super easy to rain.

Crying out loud, my dad used to play a thunderstorm CD when he went to sleep so much that I get tired the second one starts now.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:14 pm

I run an air cleaner at night because I live in the city and don't want to listen to Drunk Jamal screaming at 2 AM.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:Is there actually a person to whom rainfall isn't comfy? Besides Californians maybe to whom it might be exciting but I'm not talking about desert dwellers here.
Depends on whether it sounds like normal rain or like the world is about to end.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Carn

Post by Carn » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:57 pm

mad bum wrote:I present the video game whore as evidence to the floor. for ASMR.

I mean, what else is the lotion supposed to say? Shit is just a way to get attention and further their career.
She did a follow up video unbuttoning her shirt, jiggling her baps around and touching them. She knows exactly what she's doing, and undoubtedly tards will throw money at her.

I sometimes watch an episode of Bob Ross while I sleep. It's not ASMR, it doesn't give me some weird tingling feeling. It's just relaxing, same goes for the sound of rain.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:39 pm

Thunderstorms and Bob Ross are both /comfy/ as fuck. Thunderstorm is my favourite weather by far, especially on a hot summer day.
Sitting in your garden under a marquee during a thunderstorm, being high, cold beer and some chicken wings from the BBQ you just grilled is the greatest thing in life. Shit healed my depression for good. Not even joking.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!