Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Don't ask if you don't want to know

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Rushy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:18 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:18 pm
why are "men" still doing that???
For some reason, they want to imitate animated movie posters?
Image

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3740
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:22 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:18 pm
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:18 pm
why are "men" still doing that???
For some reason, they want to imitate animated movie posters?
I thought animated movie posters all have the Dreamworks smirk.
CURRENTLY BLOCKED BY: Nostalgia Chick, Todd in the Shadows, JesuOtaku, Linkara, MarzGurl, DC Douglas

User avatar
Lindsay's Liver
Posts: 312
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:07 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:36 pm

Do black people ever make the soy face?

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:01 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:36 pm
Do black people ever make the soy face?
The only one I can remember was the Black Sellout Nerd. And Vegan Gains, if you can call that a nigga.
"I just feel that stating an obvious joke could get tired sometimes so I try to make something else out of it to the point where it's not a joke, rendering it not funny. It is no joke to be blind/seeing nothing but darkness."

User avatar
Lindsay's Liver
Posts: 312
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:07 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:11 pm

Black soy face found.


User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 22987
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:15 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:14 pm
That's kind of what I'm saying. I wouldn't make fun of somebody having cancer either because it could very well happen to me.
But I'll never get bald. Shit like that doesn't just so happen. And anyway, half the fun of not being bald is making fun of chrome domes.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 18679
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:36 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:18 pm
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:18 pm
why are "men" still doing that???
For some reason, they want to imitate animated movie posters?
They're just going through the default NPC thumbnail face sub-routine.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5881
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by CIANigger » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:22 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:15 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:14 pm
That's kind of what I'm saying. I wouldn't make fun of somebody having cancer either because it could very well happen to me.
But I'll never get bald. Shit like that doesn't just so happen. And anyway, half the fun of not being bald is making fun of chrome domes.
I got a fantastic wig guy when that bitch Karma comes to collect ;)
Immigration/Demographic Replacement?
LGBTQ agendas?
Communism?
Socialism?
Abortion?
Eroded Family Unit?
Climbing Divorce/Plunging Marriage rate?
Welfare State?
Social Justice?
Sexual Degeneracy?

Take women's rights away. You just do it.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 22987
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:29 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:22 pm
I got a fantastic wig guy when that bitch Karma comes to collect ;)
Karma is shit for redditors. You can't tell me it exists with the current absolute state of things.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 2986
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:34 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:22 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:15 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:14 pm
That's kind of what I'm saying. I wouldn't make fun of somebody having cancer either because it could very well happen to me.
But I'll never get bald. Shit like that doesn't just so happen. And anyway, half the fun of not being bald is making fun of chrome domes.
I got a fantastic wig guy when that bitch Karma comes to collect ;)
Putting velcro on that head, CIANigger?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests