Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19132
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:17 pm

Bobito wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:04 pm
I have the impression that GitGut eventually is gonna appear on the news in krautland.
He'll write a revolting sex novel and become a millionaire. If some daft bitch can do that, why couldn't he?
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:17 pm
He'll write a revolting sex novel and become a millionaire. If some daft bitch can do that, why couldn't he?
Men don't buy sex novels. We're actually smart and prefer visual stimulation. Reading is for faggots.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19132
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:28 pm
Men don't buy sex novels.
So? Just write something where a bitch basically get stalked and raped but the dude is totally dreamy or whatever and bitches will lap that shit up. Just huff super glue before writing to not accidentally write too well or make the guy not creepy enough and you're golden.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6606
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:28 pm
Men don't buy sex novels.
You realise there are more women in the world than men? Men don't need to buy sex novels for them to be successful
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:04 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:59 pm
You realise there are more women in the world than men?
Really? That's a shame.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:59 pm
Men don't need to buy sex novels for them to be successful
I thought a sex novel written by a man would be too good to be devoured by whores, although the post above yours gives some advice on how to combat that.
I'd like to get onto the sex novel grift, do you think the whores will realize I'm a virgin?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19132
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:04 pm
I'd like to get onto the sex novel grift, do you think the whores will realize I'm a virgin?
Unlikely. The cunts that write that kinda stuff all look like they haven't had a dicking this century, if at all.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6606
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:04 pm
I thought a sex novel written by a man would be too good to be devoured by whores
A lot of blokes write sex novels. It's not like it's particularly difficult and there are a lot of trash writers out there,
Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:04 pm
I'd like to get onto the sex novel grift, do you think the whores will realize I'm a virgin?
Depends. It's probably best to avoid explicit detail
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:09 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:04 pm
I'd like to get onto the sex novel grift, do you think the whores will realize I'm a virgin?
Unlikely. The cunts that write that kinda stuff all look like they haven't had a dicking this century, if at all.
E.L. James at least has two kids.
Ugly whores get dick all the time. If a woman isn't fucking literally everyone starting at age 14 she's basically defective.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15517
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:33 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:59 pm
You realise there are more women in the world than men?
Not in Based China :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6606
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:37 pm

Hence 'in the world'
Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:31 pm
Ugly whores get dick all the time.
Depends on whether she's merely ugly or fat too. A fat white girl about 400 pounds just isn't leaving the house
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Deckard, TheManWithNoPlan and 14 guests