Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6304
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed May 29, 2019 4:46 pm

Where's Dahmer when we need him?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 4:47 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:46 am
Reminder, give me money paypigs! What do you want me to do you peasants, work?! Do I look like some common rabble to you? Work, what is that? Some straight white people thing? How can you be so insensitive? Do you know about muh anxiety? I can't work. I can't stand people! Please, love me and give me attention. I am such a nice person.

Image

Baron Harkonnen's distant cousin, Faggy Fupakonnen I. When he's not sucking blood from young boys, he's giving Pushing Up Fat Folds advices on make-up and lipstick.
To suck blood from young boys, he'd have to be able to catch them first. I doubt that thing can get off the couch without gasping for breath.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3633
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed May 29, 2019 5:17 pm

That thing looks like a somehow more disgusting version of Robert Mruczek.

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 2736
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Rapeculture » Wed May 29, 2019 5:18 pm

Goddamn, I want to punch that thing into another timeline.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 5:12 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:46 pm
Where's Dahmer when we need him?
Dahmer only ate people, though.

Lupa appeared in Linkara's review of the comic adaptation of Superman IV, and apparently he did a crossover on her channel reviewing that movie. Linkara also had some rant at the beginning of his video about something to do with an old crossover with Nostalgia Critic reviewing Superman IV.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 5:50 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:12 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:46 pm
Where's Dahmer when we need him?
Dahmer only ate people, though.

Lupa appeared in Linkara's review of the comic adaptation of Superman IV, and apparently he did a crossover on her channel reviewing that movie. Linkara also had some rant at the beginning of his video about something to do with an old crossover with Nostalgia Critic reviewing Superman IV.
Did the rant have to do with #complicit? Because that sounds like peak no set schedule autism.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14909
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 30, 2019 8:00 am

>Lupa and LInky doing crossovers together

Seems that she finally found a better dork than Failous.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 2:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:00 am
>Lupa and LInky doing crossovers together

Seems that she finally found a better dork than Failous.
Is her cock big enough for Linky tho?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 3:02 pm

I remember the crossover episode with Duhg on Spermman 4 had Cuckservative Linky give a tl;dr spergeout about why he loves Isreal and they deserve to have nukes.

Dehbashi
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:48 am

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Dehbashi » Thu May 30, 2019 7:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:50 am
Guest wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:12 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:46 pm
Where's Dahmer when we need him?
Dahmer only ate people, though.

Lupa appeared in Linkara's review of the comic adaptation of Superman IV, and apparently he did a crossover on her channel reviewing that movie. Linkara also had some rant at the beginning of his video about something to do with an old crossover with Nostalgia Critic reviewing Superman IV.
Did the rant have to do with #complicit? Because that sounds like peak no set schedule autism.
My guess it has to do with Cockslut complaining about doing the writing of the video. If I remember right from the commentary, Doge said Cockslut wrote the entire episode

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests