Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18451
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

1557806149371.jpg
1557806149371.jpg (94.98 KiB) Viewed 286 times
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 3599
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by pibbs » Wed May 22, 2019 12:31 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 12:13 am
> Obvious 400 lb man
>"She"
"Surviving"


Here's that faggots gofundme
Hi, I'm Siobhan. I'm a trans woman and an economist (an econometrician, specifically).

On September 25th, I found myself unexpectedly dismissed from my position as a public health researcher, for reasons stemming from my mental health conditions. I am in the process of filing for unemployment, but that is an uncertain thing at best, and also beginning my search for a new position. I am eminently qualified and have an extensive CV, but it will take time, and I have billth to pay that won't wait. I have no savings to speak of, and I'm supporting not only myself but also my spouse who is living separately from me while attending school in a different state.

In short, I need assistance to pay the basic costs of living until I once again have a regular income, plus what my spouse needs from me to continue in her education. I'm also in the midst of a depressive episode triggered not only by the loss of my job but also by the death of my elderly cat the day before, and this makes even basic self-care something of a challenge.

Should I have funds over and above what I ultimately need, I'll be paying them forward to other trans folks in need.
One thing I noticed with these people is these gofundme's are never for a month or two and done but over a period of nearly a year.

$6,831 of $9,000 goal
Raised by 172 people in 7 months
Obese ✓
Tranny √
Mental illness ✓
Unemployment ✓
No Savings ✓
Cat ✓

We need to turn this into a drinking game.
Image

User avatar
RedLine
Posts: 305
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:47 am

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by RedLine » Wed May 22, 2019 12:33 am

>lost job in fucking September 2018. It is now May 2019.
>Is getting evicted despite collecting nearly $7000 of eWelfare and unemployment benefits.
>Twitter account has 459,000(!!) tweets.

Also it appears this person is into the dark meat like TicTac
SpoilerShow

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8680
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by mad bum » Wed May 22, 2019 12:45 am

tictac has a better chance getting her than that overweight tranny. Seriously though these degenerates on twitter are usually more entertaining than the IN's
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4920
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by CIANIgger » Wed May 22, 2019 12:55 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 12:31 am
mad bum wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 12:13 am
> Obvious 400 lb man
>"She"
"Surviving"


Here's that faggots gofundme
Hi, I'm Siobhan. I'm a trans woman and an economist (an econometrician, specifically).

On September 25th, I found myself unexpectedly dismissed from my position as a public health researcher, for reasons stemming from my mental health conditions. I am in the process of filing for unemployment, but that is an uncertain thing at best, and also beginning my search for a new position. I am eminently qualified and have an extensive CV, but it will take time, and I have billth to pay that won't wait. I have no savings to speak of, and I'm supporting not only myself but also my spouse who is living separately from me while attending school in a different state.

In short, I need assistance to pay the basic costs of living until I once again have a regular income, plus what my spouse needs from me to continue in her education. I'm also in the midst of a depressive episode triggered not only by the loss of my job but also by the death of my elderly cat the day before, and this makes even basic self-care something of a challenge.

Should I have funds over and above what I ultimately need, I'll be paying them forward to other trans folks in need.
One thing I noticed with these people is these gofundme's are never for a month or two and done but over a period of nearly a year.

$6,831 of $9,000 goal
Raised by 172 people in 7 months
Obese ✓
Tranny √
Mental illness ✓
Unemployment ✓
No Savings ✓
Cat ✓

We need to turn this into a drinking game.
The DHI Gay Ops Discord Server Live Stream Drinking Game Show!
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:00 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Wed May 22, 2019 12:57 am

Looks like fucking Butterball from Hellraiser.
Image
He sees you when you're sleeping...

User avatar
Pen Pal
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Pen Pal » Wed May 22, 2019 2:41 am

I misread his name as Slobham at first.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Wed May 22, 2019 2:44 am

RedLine wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 12:33 am
>lost job in fucking September 2018. It is now May 2019.
>Is getting evicted despite collecting nearly $7000 of eWelfare and unemployment benefits.
>Twitter account has 459,000(!!) tweets.
...
This...person...can't even manage to balance a budget. No wonder it was fired from its job as an economist.

User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Posts: 3006
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 22, 2019 11:54 am

Pen Pal wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:41 am
I misread his name as Slobham at first.
They chose well then. It's some made up faggotry name for sure, unless he trooned out because of the name.
Hi, I'm Slobham. I'm a trans woman and an economist
Say no more, the gun is ready and loaded...
I am eminently qualified and have an extensive CV
Shitposting on twitter doesn't count as qualifiaction. Neither does having mental illness. There lunatics always overestimate what they're worth.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Wed May 22, 2019 2:18 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:54 am
They chose well then. It's some made up faggotry name for sure, unless he trooned out because of the name.
Siobhan is a irish name, uneducated inbreed shit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Bobito, Dehbashi and 3 guests